God I Miss The UK...

Topic locked
Re: god i miss the UK... Apr 12, 2010
rudeboy wrote:mcl you love ghandi too much man chill relax, let her say whatever she wants to say about the penuts and the elephants, we all know the truth ;)

As for UK NO I bloody DONT MISS THE RAIN!! and I blooody dont MISS the COLD nights and I certainly dont miss Eastenders :D

You heretic. :D You just dropped your roots. What happens when you reach bootstrap age of 60 and have to move out of the desert?

You gonna live on an Atol in the ocean? 8)

RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

RobbyG wrote:
rudeboy wrote:mcl you love ghandi too much man chill relax, let her say whatever she wants to say about the penuts and the elephants, we all know the truth ;)

As for UK NO I bloody DONT MISS THE RAIN!! and I blooody dont MISS the COLD nights and I certainly dont miss Eastenders :D

You heretic. :D You just dropped your roots. What happens when you reach bootstrap age of 60 and have to move out of the desert?

You gonna live on an Atol in the ocean? 8)

RobbyG, he hardly exposed his roots!!! Highly unlikely he's a true bloody Englishman. More likely the product of immigration. Apparently being a true Englishman was beyond his grasp so he migrated (again?) to Dubai to try his hand at being a "local". Reminds me of puppypup: Who am I?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

why dont you guys keep on fiddling your thumb, once completed fiddle your fingers too and then you will figure out where I am from :D

Bunch of you are PAPA Smurf :bigsmurf: . We are talking about UK here not about where I am from!!

puppy was phity cents cousin from philiophines I aint :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Well, if any of you understood what battyboy was saying there, please explain it to me. :D

He must be from Belgium then, following his erratic speech. :lol:
RobbyG

Re: god i miss the UK... Apr 13, 2010
Misery Called Life wrote:Now this might hurt so brace up, a study by PWC concluded that "The public finances have not suffered either as a result of the influx of migrant workers. The majority of migrants are aged between 18-34 years, with high employment rates compared to their UK equivalents and therefore benefit payments are low." :blackeye: :blackeye:

You are right that most emmigrants focuse on hard work and better life for their children, but the latter, who didn't receive enough education or qualification, have good knowledge about unemployment or other benefits and use the system insted of doing dirty job as their parents do.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

RobbyG wrote:Well, if any of you understood what battyboy was saying there, please explain it to me. :D

ik kom uit holland u gek ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Well, if any of you understood what battyboy was saying there, please explain it to me. :D

ik kom uit holland u gek ;)

I'm impressed. :mrgreen:
RobbyG

dank u wel schapen :mrgreen:
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:dank u wel schapen :mrgreen:

Now I understand your obsession with sheep. You baaaaaaaabaaaaa man from Ollandé. 8)
RobbyG

no bob I am not your master from wales you hoornatiche schapen :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat