I Get Punishment On Daily Basis :(

Topic locked
May 22, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:Dintya sell off chad?

I was paid out by the US of Asshats.... apparently they have plans for it.

^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 22, 2007
asc_26 wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:^^^ so you didnt get punished.. HP you are spot on man.. for a second I thought asc proved u wrong. :P

That was the last time I was asked to kneel on rock salt for 5 minutes, as I learned to question my parents about the punishment and putting some comic act while being punished. I and siblings learned that crying out loud will not help us get out from the punishment. My only brother was the best negotiator that time. If we misbehave and disobey some rules, punishment will follow. Mother or father will pull out their belt or stick, but brother at the age of 7 told them to hit us only in our butt using their hands, as it was not that painful and how many times (depending on the gravity of our mistake) they should hit us. :lol: :lol: :lol: The hitting never happened, because our parents were amazed with his reasoning ability. From that day onwards, no more spanking for any misbehavior, but our school allowance was cut, do more household chores, not to make unnecessary noise while inside the house and no time to play. Simply GROUNDED. :cry: :cry: :cry:

It was forbidden for kids to go to that river because of crocodile and the current of water can change abruptly. But I and siblings and some other kids in the neighborhood were stubborn. Every time I and siblings escape to the river, kneeling on rock salt while facing the altar was our punishment. I am not sure if children of the 90’s have experienced kneeling on rock salt.

Child of 80's .... never faced this..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

May 22, 2007
sauron wrote:Why do I get the feeling you are enjoying it? Freza, definitely you should have a Carrefour wedding/wishlist. If you make me a bridesmaid, I will buy you china.

well i am not enjoy it , i reply for the sake of reply:=) .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 22, 2007
OK, on second thoughts, maybe not China. Maybe Tasmania? HP ought to feel quite at home there and Freza doesn't have to move too far away from the family.
HP gets a passport and they all live happily ever after.
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 22, 2007
sauron wrote:OK, on second thoughts, maybe not China. Maybe Tasmania? HP ought to feel quite at home there and Freza doesn't have to move too far away from the family.
HP gets a passport and they all live happily ever after.

Freza ll move to Denmark . I got the residence here :P I ll remain wid my Pakistani passport. when ever we land at any airport , dogs appear for well come :P

well i dont like ppl from china , there is always smell come out from their mouth.U have to keep them at good distance to talk:P

Austrlia ppl .........NO God ,even their prime minister is rud on opponent cricket teams :lol:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 22, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:^^^ so you didnt get punished.. HP you are spot on man.. for a second I thought asc proved u wrong. :P

That was the last time I was asked to kneel on rock salt for 5 minutes, as I learned to question my parents about the punishment and putting some comic act while being punished. I and siblings learned that crying out loud will not help us get out from the punishment. My only brother was the best negotiator that time. If we misbehave and disobey some rules, punishment will follow. Mother or father will pull out their belt or stick, but brother at the age of 7 told them to hit us only in our butt using their hands, as it was not that painful and how many times (depending on the gravity of our mistake) they should hit us. :lol: :lol: :lol: The hitting never happened, because our parents were amazed with his reasoning ability. From that day onwards, no more spanking for any misbehavior, but our school allowance was cut, do more household chores, not to make unnecessary noise while inside the house and no time to play. Simply GROUNDED. :cry: :cry: :cry:

It was forbidden for kids to go to that river because of crocodile and the current of water can change abruptly. But I and siblings and some other kids in the neighborhood were stubborn. Every time I and siblings escape to the river, kneeling on rock salt while facing the altar was our punishment. I am not sure if children of the 90’s have experienced kneeling on rock salt.

Child of 80's are boring and behave all the time.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

May 22, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:
asc_26 wrote:

Child of 80's is boring and behaves all the time. Child of 70's dull and old fashion! Child of 90's ROCKS!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

May 22, 2007
damn when i was on work permit , i used to work very hard , the day i got residency and access to unemployment insurance , i strated working like Sage & Onion and Ian :lol:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 25, 2007
HP wrote:damn when i was on work permit , i used to work very hard , the day i got residency and access to unemployment insurance , i strated working like Sage & Onion and Ian :lol:

Yo, HP Sauceboy, what you know about me and my work :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat