Frogs

Topic locked
Frogs Feb 03, 2013
I have to admit I hate frogs. If there is one creature I would like to become extinct it is the frog.

They make my skin crawl.

I once came across a small frog in my house. I don't know where it came from. I don't like anywhere near water. I felt physically sick when I saw this frog in my house. I retched. I was disgusted. I can't remember what I did, I think I screamed. The stupid little thing just looked at me and croaked.

I don't mind lizards.

Is there any creature that makes you feel physically sick?

BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Frogs Feb 04, 2013
I dont like frogs and I dont like snakes. But snakes love to eat frogs :D They swallow them live mostly.
But what I really hate are big lizards.

I was once driving along a lonely road, besides a flooded river somewhere in the middle east. It was a hot summer afternoon. And I saw a lizard lying across the road almost along the whole breadth of it. I cut the engine and tried to get as close to it was possible. It made my flesh crawl even from the safety of the car. It was a nasty piece of work. Its head was up in the air, its mouth was open, as it peered around. Then it slithered into the bushes by the side of the road. I wouldn't have liked to come across this beast unarmed!
FF2
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Frogs Feb 04, 2013
Well you think that's bad FF! When we lived in Cyprus we had a half lizard half snake that lived behind the skirting board in the kitchen. I first came across it when I looked down to put something in the pedal bin. It was up on two legs looking right at me. It then darted away to its home behind the skirting board.

I get shivers up my spine when I think about it.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Frogs Feb 06, 2013
Big Roaches disgust me the most... they are the worst thing that can happen to a house... wont mind a frog once in a while, at least no chance of them taking over the house... ;)
shaze
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Frogs Feb 06, 2013
shaze wrote:Big Roaches disgust me the most... they are the worst thing that can happen to a house... wont mind a frog once in a while, at least no chance of them taking over the house... ;)

Yes, cockroaches are horrid in one's house. So are ants. Ants ate my knickers when I lived in Cyprus.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Frogs Feb 12, 2013
BMreformed wrote:Yes, cockroaches are horrid in one's house. So are ants. Ants ate my knickers when I lived in Cyprus.

Horrible
shaze
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat