Fridge Magnet Please

Topic locked
fridge magnet please Mar 06, 2009
Hi! :D
Can please anybody help me!
I really need a fridge magnet from Dubai (with Dubai view).It's very important to me!
I was visiting Dubai a few weeks ago. But I had no time at all to buy it. (worked all days).
And now I am back. And am very very upset. Such a beautiful city - I wanna have some memories on my fridge. Please can anybody help me to get a fridge magnet.?
Thanks in advance. :)

[ML]
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 06, 2009
fridge magnet...dubai....important...visiting... very very upset...help need frickin' fridge magnet...

You can't be serious dude. Get a life or use google and order one on internet.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 06, 2009
My fridge has a sculpted London Bobby on it since 1989. No kidding.

The other magnets are an AFIA ad, a Barclays one, and a KFC number, all flat ones, all freebies dumped at my door.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 06, 2009
I have some magnets as well but no ads. Usually towns and cities or countries.
But I really need one from Dubai. may be seriously someone can send me - just one- small one.. :)
[ML]
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 06, 2009
What's your address?
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 06, 2009
Snow, will you send it to me?
Really? :)
I wanted to send my address as a private message to you, but I can't write it yet,
Can you give me your e-mail address? I don't want to write my address here :/
[ML]
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 06, 2009
Oh my Allahh, what is wrong with this forum :D :D :D
RobbyG

Mar 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Oh my Allahh

:shock:
desertdudeshj

Mar 07, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Oh my Allahh

:shock:

Don't worry, its the same god I don't believe in :lol:
RobbyG

Mar 07, 2009
When you said fridge magnet......I thought it was going to be someone
railing against her husband; another one of those females!
zonker
BANNED

Mar 07, 2009
why can't you write me a message ?
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 07, 2009
i dont understand why you can't just go and get one from hallmark or something... why does someone need to send it to you :roll:

and if your answer is you're not in dubai, then you dont really deserve to have a 'dubai' fridge magnet...that would be like asking someone to send you a postcard from greece even though you've never actually been there -- no point!
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 07, 2009
I can't send private message because I have to write 10 posts first.but I haven't yet . That is why :/

P.S. There is a point. I was in Dubai few weeks ago.But I had business travel and had no time at all to buy it. Only work - sleep -airport.
[ML]
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 08, 2009
bushra21 wrote:i dont understand why you can't just go and get one from hallmark or something... why does someone need to send it to you :roll:

and if your answer is you're not in dubai, then you dont really deserve to have a 'dubai' fridge magnet...that would be like asking someone to send you a postcard from greece even though you've never actually been there -- no point!

he/she was in Dubai. he/she was busy. he/she did not buy his/her fridge magnet. he/she desperately "needs" one. he/she wants one now. he/she will not give up.

Seriously though, some strange things can be important to people for reasons we can't understand. I have a few pieces of junk that I wouldn't give up for the world. So, it's not always as silly as it seems at face value.

Anyway, follow this link and you will find a fridge magnet of Dubai that you can order from eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Fridge-Magnet-C ... 1|294%3A50
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 08, 2009
thanks for understanding :wink:
[ML]
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat