Foooooood

Topic locked
Jan 22, 2008
I prefer chedder (sp?!).

Its nice to warm beans with shaved cheese mixed in and then placed on top of bread.

abarawakijess
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 22, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:Make sure you put cheese in it.

Only've amul cheese at home.. got some specific names?

Mainland Colby.

and would that be available in spinney's or choitrams or Libra ?

Check the Fours for it.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 22, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:^^ hahaha

I'mma buy a can and take my chances again.. I'm just not so used to any food thats canned :|

Serves you right. You started a thread like that and now you ended discussing food you love to hate :lol:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jan 22, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:and would that be available in spinney's or choitrams or Libra ?

ooooo. does that mean you are going to try baked beans tonight? :D
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jan 22, 2008
man that thing is really not meant for me.. :( looks like another can's going to the trash...
here's what i did.. as per instructions behind the Heinz baked beanZ in Tomato Sauce.. opened it, transfered a little to a pan.. made it hot added cheese on top of it..
tried eating it .. couldnt bear the taste.. not even 2 spoons.. whats wrong with me??
Would I be ousted from the DF inner circle if I cant Beanz ?? :( :(
There must be something really wrong with me.. i'm sure gonna loose tonight's sleep thinking abt it :|
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 23, 2008
You must have done it wrong.
^ian^

Jan 23, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:man that thing is really not meant for me.. :( looks like another can's going to the trash...
here's what i did.. as per instructions behind the Heinz baked beanZ in Tomato Sauce.. opened it, transfered a little to a pan.. made it hot added cheese on top of it..
tried eating it .. couldnt bear the taste.. not even 2 spoons.. whats wrong with me??
There must be something really wrong with me.. i'm sure gonna loose tonight's sleep thinking abt it :|

It's crap man. Don't eat that stuff.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 23, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:man that thing is really not meant for me.. :( looks like another can's going to the trash...

You need a life :)
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jan 23, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:

Beanz
Meanz
Fartz

Eat them and lose your friends...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jan 23, 2008
I'm curious. How did this "bake bean" stuff start (In the UK, I suppose). I don't think of the UK as a "bean" producing country but... Come to think of it, what does UK produce, as in produce?

I see Dr. D is around today so may have an answer.

Australians eat that crap too? :shock:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 23, 2008
Glad you asked.

Baked Beans come from the South of France, originally in the form of beans stewed in tomatoes. Heinz took this and fusioned it into fried beans in tomato sauce.

Yum Yum!
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 23, 2008
Dr.D wrote:Glad you asked.

Baked Beans come from the South of France, originally in the form of beans stewed in tomatoes. Heinz took this and fusioned it into fried beans in tomato sauce.

Yum Yum!

You mean the french eat baked beans? :shock:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 23, 2008
Concord wrote:

Yum Yum!

Ragoût de haricots à la tomate
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 23, 2008
Dr.D wrote:
Concord wrote:

Yum Yum!

assuming that it translates to "bake bean in tomate sauce". I don't think they eat them for breakfast.

It looks like prison/instutional food man. Probly tasts worse.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 23, 2008
Concord wrote:
Dr.D wrote:
Concord wrote:

Yum Yum!

assuming that it translates to "bake bean in tomate sauce". I don't think they eat them for breakfast.

It looks like prison/instutional food man. Probly tasts worse.

It translates roughly to stewed beans tomato style.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 23, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:

Is that something to eat? Do u 've it? Where do you get it from?
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 23, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:

Is that something to eat? Do u 've it? Where do you get it from?

You can get in th canned goods section 1st shelfl on your right..... :arrow:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 23, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:Where? WHERE?

You still owe me Goan seafood galore :lol:

yeah yeah.. sure enough.. soon..

Gentle reminder. You have 1 day to prefer the food :lol:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules