Filthy Rich: Dubai Choking On Sewage!!!!

Topic locked
Filthy Rich: Dubai Choking on Sewage!!!! Feb 02, 2009
They built all these beautiful shining buildings, and all these lush housing communities...

But they forgot all about some of the basic supporting infrastructure.

This sewage dumping problem will only get worse in the absence of more sewerage plants, and in the absence of modern sewerage collection systems in many parts of Dubai!!!

:? :?

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 02, 2009
OOOPS!!!

I forget to include the link to the above story:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/Sto ... 673&page=1

-----
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 02, 2009
now that's what I call an interesting ,intelligent subject to discuss :roll:
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 02, 2009
uaekid wrote:now that's what I call an interesting ,intelligent subject to discuss :roll:

Thanks Kid....

OK!! Let's discuss....

Hey, BTW, how was your trip??

TJ

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 02, 2009
relaxing from fighting in DF LOOOL... just laying down having drinks on the swimming pool bar , I should've spent the money traveling to Thailand, I love that country and its nature but I'll delay it until the water festival, you get to splash anyone any where , even the police whom are my target LOOOOL.
I love oman, friendly ppl and so many sites to visit if you are into heritage touring, it is one of oldest cities in the GGC, too much history.
uaekid

Feb 02, 2009
uaekid wrote:relaxing from fighting in DF LOOOL... just laying down having drinks on the swimming pool bar

What kind of drinks you were imbibing by the swimming pool?

I hope you’re being a good boy and not touching those drinks the big boys drink!!!

LOL…

:) :) :)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 02, 2009
naa I wouldn't drink the big boys drinks ,don't wana give up my virginity yet since there were many girls around to take advantage of me handsomeness( AS IF) :)
uaekid

Feb 03, 2009
The story is really old news and as stated by the Authorities the problem of illegal dumping has been resolved. The story that is attached is inaccurate and only written in order to have a go at Dubai without any kind of investigation into whether or not the correct infrastructure is in place or not.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat