Im In Dubai At The Moment,

Topic locked
Im in Dubai at the moment, Nov 30, 2006
hey all, been in Dubai for 7 days so far, and its not exactly what i expected, slum life has increased since the last time i went, and have not found much to do here!

can anybody give me some idears of where to go where people are civilised and dont stare the hell out of you?? :shock: :shock: apart from the beach and the mall?

regards

Hamid

Hamid Malik
Dubai Forum User

Nov 30, 2006
Well, you have taken all the sights in that Dubai has to offer. welcome back!

For great entertainment, go and watch the traffic on Sheik Zayed Road. Grab a chair, some popcorn and a large coke, diet of cos, sit back and watch the show. Its a laugh a minute. :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 30, 2006
take the suggestion of yorky or go to bur dubai abra abra station and see all the folks there. :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 04, 2006
lol you guys are too funny, by the way what on earth do they do on , but National day? i went everywhre to see what was going on but nuthing! :shock: :shock: . proberly because of the rain?

Hamid
Hamid Malik
Dubai Forum User

Dec 04, 2006
No more rain! Just roam around first but before that check on Dubai Guide Forum for some pics posted by one of the moderators. :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 04, 2006
Hamid Malik wrote:lol you guys are too funny, by the way what on earth do they do on , but National day? i went everywhre to see what was going on but nuthing! :shock: :shock: . proberly because of the rain?

Hamid

If you wanted to see anything regarding National Day you had to be in Abu Dhabi.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat