UK, Dubai, CANADA, Europe(!), Algeria...

Topic locked
UK, Dubai, CANADA, Europe(!), Algeria... Apr 08, 2007
Hello All,

I was just wondering if there are amongst you those who have already work experience or life experience in the following countries:

UK, France, gemany, CANADA, Europe( in general!), Algeria...

In comparison to Dubai....

You answers and comments would be very much appreciated for me to make some desicions ;)

Thanks to you all.

La mimi.

mimi
Dubai Expat Wannabe
Location: UK, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Dubai, Sweden, Belgium and ALGERIA.

Apr 08, 2007
Are those your options ? .. I can tell you that each country has her own charme .. but you are trying to compare Dubai with the whole of UK .. or whole of France ? Each city has her thing as well.. can you be more specific ?
howcomewechange
Dubai Forum User

Apr 09, 2007
You'd have to be way more specific. For example, ever seen Canada on a map? It's huge. Are you talking East Coast like Nova Scotia? Or in french Canada like Montreal? Toronto? The Prairies? Strike that, nothing out there but wheat fields. Or the west coast like Vancouver. Each place is amazingly different. They're almost like separate countries to be honest. And all of Europe? Dubai is a pretty cool city but it can't compete with an entire country (Canada) or for that matter, an entire continent (Europe).
giggsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat