Dog Murdering Bastard!!!

Topic locked
Jan 26, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Yes indeed. Knight did you get the contact details of the other people who saw it? You should report it to the Municipality and get this inhuman-being charged.

Fear not, it is in the hands of Al Knacker of the Yard who gave me the number of the Municipality department head today. I have supplied them with all the details and the contact numbers of the witnesses.

If they take action, you can read all about it here first.

:? :? :?

Knight

Looking forward to that, well done DK

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 26, 2009
edited

inapropriate language
errtime
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 26, 2009
edited again

:lol:

ps : it takes me a lot less time to edit than it takes you to type it :P
errtime
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 26, 2009
Edit..............
oi DK
DONT use quote please :P

Read the Sticky at the beginning of this forum regarding use of foul language.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 03, 2009
children, women and old people who happen to be innocent get murdered everyday, i dont see u making a fuss about it, and u know who i mean, where and by who....
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 03, 2009
children, women and old people who happen to be innocent get murdered everyday, i dont see u making a fuss about it, and u know who i mean, where and by who....
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 03, 2009
There's always one isn't there, who moans and complains about humans not being cared about!

Just because we care about a poor, defenceless, voiceless animal, who has no say or chance, doesn't mean we don't care about people.

Go away and start a thread about people if you so wish!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 03, 2009
well it just shows what kind of person you are.
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 03, 2009
No, it shows how ignorant you are.

As I said, just because we care about animals, doesn't mean we don't care or do things to help people too! They go hand in hand.

The point is this poor mutt could have easily been saved by a vet, instead this heartless driver ran over it, only inflicting more pain and causing an agonizing death!

If you're okay with that! Shows what kind of person you are!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 03, 2009
can we please let the dog RIP :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 03, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Yes indeed. Knight did you get the contact details of the other people who saw it? You should report it to the Municipality and get this inhuman-being charged.

Fear not, it is in the hands of Al Knacker of the Yard who gave me the number of the Municipality department head today. I have supplied them with all the details and the contact numbers of the witnesses.

If they take action, you can read all about it here first.

:? :? :?

Knight

Good work DK! U made me proud for the first time! If it was me I would have taken crow bar and smashe his window and dragged him out of his car and smacked that SOB in front of traffic.
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 03, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:No, it shows how ignorant you are.

As I said, just because we care about animals, doesn't mean we don't care or do things to help people too! They go hand in hand.

The point is this poor mutt could have easily been saved by a vet, instead this heartless driver ran over it, only inflicting more pain and causing an agonizing death!

If you're okay with that! Shows what kind of person you are!

first of all, who r u to be calling me ignorant?
second, the dog is already unfortunatly dead.
third, when u start running around telling people how bad u realy feel about ''people'' dying everyday in the most inhumain ways and methods possible, then tell me that u realy care for people.
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 03, 2009
what a bunch of keyboard tugh guys i see here lol,

one wants the blood to flow from the guy who ran over the dog, and the other one wants smash the guy's window and drag him out to smack him INFRONT OF TRAFFIC HAHAHAHAHAAA
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 03, 2009
general_A wrote:what a bunch of keyboard tugh guys i see here lol,

one wants the blood to flow from the guy who ran over the dog, and the other one wants smash the guy's window and drag him out to smack him INFRONT OF TRAFFIC HAHAHAHAHAAA

Welcome to Dubai Forum :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 03, 2009
You are ignorant! Pig ignorant infact!

The dog didn't have to die - that's the whole point! Which clearly you are unable to comprehend.

Supposed it was your pet (although I seriously doubt someone like you would be kind enough to have one) and someone 'killed' it? How would you feel.

And yeah if I'd had caught up with the person who had done this, I'd go Chuck Norris on them too!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 03, 2009

I would spray Pig blood on ya mixed with some Alcohol.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 03, 2009
rudeboy wrote:

Welcome to Dubai Forum :D

:lol: :roll:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 03, 2009
I wonder where they bury all the pets :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 03, 2009
A lot of road kill gets recycled in Satwa,and served with rice,and before anyone beatches i aint condoning the saddo who banjoed the dog
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 03, 2009
I can well believe it! Some even pass rats off as chicken - blurgh!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 03, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:I can well believe it! Some even pass rats off as chicken - blurgh!

try telling that to the chinese or the filipinos :D they luv anything that moves including humans :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 03, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:I can well believe it! Some even pass rats off as chicken - blurgh!

try telling that to the chinese or the filipinos :D they luv anything that moves including humans :D

not really, im filipino and im against eating dogs, and frankly eating rats is pretty disgusting.
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 03, 2009
xero_ wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

not really, im filipino and im against eating dogs, and frankly eating rats is pretty disgusting.

ur just one PERSON there millions of pinos out there and how do you know they dont eat dogs?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 03, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
xero_ wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

ur just one PERSON there millions of pinos out there and how do you know they dont eat dogs?

Actually xero said he/she was against, not that they didn't.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 03, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:You are ignorant! Pig ignorant infact!

The dog didn't have to die - that's the whole point! Which clearly you are unable to comprehend.

Supposed it was your pet (although I seriously doubt someone like you would be kind enough to have one) and someone 'killed' it? How would you feel.

And yeah if I'd had caught up with the person who had done this, I'd go Chuck Norris on them too!

see you keep insulting me by calling me names like pig ignorant, but let me tell u that even a pig would have the scence not to make a huge thing over a dog that had been killed in such a way, specialy one that it has not even seen.
move along, the pig says to chocoholic, something she clearly didn't quite understand

oh so i suppose that u are god, and know excactly when the dog was supose to die and how, hmmmmm..

oh i do have pets, i even have rabbits as well thank u, and yes i would be upset, very upset if it was "MY'' pet, if, it was MY pet.

yap yap yap, go chuck norris on them, they would just go rocco on you..
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 03, 2009
Whatever! So I suppose if you saw a poor injured dog in the road, you'd do absolutely nothing? Well that's the difference between you and the rest of us on here - we care! No creature human or animal deserves to die in pain and suffer like this animal did! That's why I call you ignorant!

Moving on!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 03, 2009
rudeboy wrote:

I think you meant the Koreans.

Anyone for some rattlesnake soup, fried roach in BBQ sauce and whole rats dipped in snake blood?

zzzane
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat