Did You Watch It ?

Topic locked
Re: Did you watch it ? Mar 02, 2010
RobbyG wrote:There is no arguing with you about decent reporting. One can't be credible if you never show a balanced argument about Dubai for instance. What I quote is from respected sources most of the time. Either checked by my own vigorous reading or by independant journalists in the Western media.

I just summarize. You spread your bias. Thats a big difference Sage.

Give me an example of "respected source" and I will do my best to show what a load of rubbish they are trying to portray.

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

What happened to the thread on Dubai World being sued for stealing $3M in a hotel in New York?
capsicum
BANNED

sage & onion wrote:
Give me an example of "respected source" and I will do my best to show what a load of rubbish they are trying to portray.

Did you actually read what you wrote?

You already give notice of 'trying to do your best' to debunk information from a respected source, like Bloomberg or Reuters for instance.

There lies the trouble with you. You think you know, but you really don't know. I've showed you that multiple times with my fact based arguments and links.

Lets end this crap. You are infected with Arab ignorance. I'm not the only one who sees that mate. Haven't you noticed?
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

capsicum wrote:What happened to the thread on Dubai World being sued for stealing $3M in a hotel in New York?

Fight Club. I named him an airplane. A fokker. ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

RobbyG wrote:
capsicum wrote:What happened to the thread on Dubai World being sued for stealing $3M in a hotel in New York?

Fight Club. I named him an airplane. A fokker. ;)

Oh ok, so for those who missed it, Istithmar of Dubai World is being sued in New York for stealing 3 million dollars.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/s ... WTWIGmPsgN
capsicum
BANNED

Re: Did you watch it ? Apr 01, 2010
Well, here we go again

Algeria arrests Mossad agent with fake Spanish passport ...

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1159947.html
ORK
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat