Developments In Libya

Topic locked
Re: Developments in Libya Mar 29, 2011
Misery Called Life wrote:@Dillion I did read Resolution 1979 and it does explain everything. Guess I have no counter now (I need a smiley that shows how stupid I look)

Well the Iran argument is long and irrelevant. On that issue I maintain my earlier stand though.

Well MCL, Seek and ye shall find, :D And you have every right to stand by your opinions no matter what any other may or may not believe, no matter how silly they sound! :D :D

Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Developments in Libya Apr 04, 2011
Dillon wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:@Dillion I did read Resolution 1979 and it does explain everything. Guess I have no counter now (I need a smiley that shows how stupid I look)

Well the Iran argument is long and irrelevant. On that issue I maintain my earlier stand though.

Well MCL, Seek and ye shall find, :D And you have every right to stand by your opinions no matter what any other may or may not believe, no matter how silly they sound! :D :D

Sigh.... Give an inch and he takes a mile!!!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Developments in Libya Apr 04, 2011
Never mind MCL!
Things have moved on! We have now given Musa Kusa a house and all the benefits here in the UK and we are turning a blind eye to whatever part he played in the Lockerbie bombing.
The yanks have pulled out and we have run out of bombs but are claiming low cloud is stopping any raids at the moment.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Developments in Libya Apr 05, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:Never mind MCL!
Things have moved on! We have now given Musa Kusa a house and all the benefits here in the UK and we are turning a blind eye to whatever part he played in the Lockerbie bombing.
The yanks have pulled out and we have run out of bombs but are claiming low cloud is stopping any raids at the moment.

:shock: :shock:

Why didn't he just go to Turkey instead? What's so special about the UK that they all wanna rush there? Musharraf, Musa Kusa.......and God know who else!

Anyone find is surprising how now that oil exports from Libya have resumed Turkey is actively baying for a piece of the pie. Where were they during the bombings?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat