Dead Taliban Fingers Souvenir

Topic locked
Dead Taliban Fingers Souvenir Aug 08, 2011
The Ministry of Defence is investigating claims that a soldier sliced fingers off dead Taliban fighters to keep as souvenirs.

It is understood the allegations relate to a soldier from the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders who was serving in Afghanistan.

The claims centre on the battalion's last tour of duty in the country.

It was deployed in Helmand from September 2010 until April this year, tasked with training Afghan police.

Drew applauds this soldier..............well done.

If I was there a liitle momento would also be placed where the sun dont shine also. :lol:

drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: Dead Taliban Fingers Souvenir Aug 08, 2011
Then why not enroll in the forces and have your way. Let me know which stockade to send the bar of soap.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Dead Taliban Fingers Souvenir Aug 09, 2011
If there was one Taliban lookalike wa@nker to respond, who would have guessed.

Desert Dunce the taxi driver has a few moments off to back his fav tribe of monkeys.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

desertdudeshj wrote:Then why not enroll in the forces and have your way. Let me know which stockade to send the bar of soap.

Silly munchkin! You've had your phrase book out again! We don't have stockades in Britain, they are for the yanks. You've been watching too many war films sweetie!

Now Drew, I was watching a piece about this on BBC News and it seems that someone has been desscrating bodies. At the moment the army is not saying what rank the soldier is or anything about him.
I have to say I can't agree with his actions as, to me, this is just lowering yourself to their level. Having said that I can totally see where the soldier is coming from. If I had seen one of my mates blown to smithereens by some raghead then I would want to cut more than his finger off and shove it where the sun don't shine.

I hope he doesn't get demoted or jailed. I'm sure his Regiment will back him all the way, if not making the right noises to the media.
Bethsmum

drewpeacock wrote:If there was one Taliban lookalike wa@nker to respond, who would have guessed.

Desert Dunce the taxi driver has a few moments off to back his fav tribe of monkeys.

LOL the wannabe the DF nobel peace prize self elected candidate runs his mouth off again. c0ck go and engage in silly banter with windbag, because thats the only thing you can do, that and pretend to be the great peacemaker while jumping at the slightest hint of a provacation.

Really is a treat to see you blow your short fuse. Toughen up ya silly C0CK :wink:

BTW are you and James May good buddies ? Seems he loves to call out to you a lot in moments of despair. :D

desertdudeshj

LOL the wannabe the DF nobel peace prize self elected candidate runs his mouth off again. c0ck go and engage in silly banter with windbag, because thats the only thing you can do, that and pretend to be the great peacemaker while jumping at the slightest hint of a provacation.

Really is a treat to see you blow your short fuse. Toughen up ya silly C0CK :wink:

BTW are you and James May good buddies ? Seems he loves to call out to you a lot in moments of despair. :D

Tut tut munchkin! language! Do you have to resort to this language to get your point across? I was always taught that people resorted to swearing as they were short of vocabulary. You really should refrain from swearing on an internet forum! During Ramadan aswell! Shame on you!
Bethsmum

Wha c0ck ? Thats your buddys name isn't it ? Drew pea(sized)c0ck
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Wha c0ck ? Thats your buddys name isn't it ? Drew pea(sized)c0ck

You're a little charmer aren't you munchkin? I bet your dad's really proud of you.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat