Come On England , Pack These Australian Tomorrow (cricket)

Topic locked
Come on England , pack these Australian tomorrow (cricket) Sep 13, 2007
if Australia lose tomorrow , they will be out from cricket world -cup .All anti Australian and supporter of the England bring their drinks and come here ...................

:blob2:

i paid 1000 AED to watch these matches until 24 sep :(........i wana see some one sending Australia back to home tomorrow :lol:

sorry Ian , watch it tomorrow

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Come on England , pack these Australian tomorrow (cricke Sep 14, 2007
HP wrote:if Australia lose tomorrow , they will be out from cricket world -cup .All anti Australian and supporter of the England bring their drinks and come here ...................

:blob2:

i paid 1000 AED to watch these matches until 24 sep :(........i wana see some one sending Australia back to home tomorrow :lol:

sorry Ian , watch it tomorrow

Come on England.......

PS Geo is free to air in the UK and they also are showing the 20:20 World Cup.
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Galactico wrote:

But i had to buy Dish and receiver :(. I am not gonna watch GEO after this world-cup . I am not fan of urdu drama , they r mostly for our women :cry:

PS" today i awaked up at 3.30 and i am fasting :lol:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

HP wrote:
Galactico wrote:

I am not fan of urdu drama , they r mostly for our women :cry:

:lol: :lol:

Second 1 for me yesterday it opened at 7.34.

I think our times are quite simplar for ramadan.
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 18, 2007
Finally Pakistan did that ...................Ian where are u man ...........what happened to Australia today :lol:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 19, 2007
Did what ??? Have u forgotten that bowl out already.. were talking about the best bowlers in the world who cant hit three unmanned stumps. I really think its a bit too early to bring on the champagne
olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 19, 2007
olivertwisted wrote:Did what ??? Have u forgotten that bowl out already.. were talking about the best bowlers in the world who cant hit three unmanned stumps. I really think its a bit too early to bring on the champagne

We wanted our indian cousins to come in super eight:P

Today we just knocked Australian out in all departments. 6 wicket win against Australia and most of our players were even new :lol:

Beating Australia gives you the more pleasure than having s.e.x in High skole :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 19, 2007
HP wrote:Finally Pakistan did that ...................Ian where are u man ...........what happened to Australia today :lol:

Sorry HP, but I just can't get into 20/20 cricket.

I like my cricket rolled with tactics, not random smash and bash.

Still, congrats on the win. My attention is focused on the Rugby World Cup at the moment.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 19, 2007
Touching the Paki team generosity... I only hope they hold the same spirit after the cousins take the cup. Wonder if theres gonna be any smiley faces then :twisted:
olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 19, 2007
olivertwisted wrote:Touching the Paki team generosity... I only hope they hold the same spirit after the cousins take the cup. Wonder if theres gonna be any smiley faces then :twisted:

I dont mind and i would be smiling if India take the CUP :P Or even any other team the cup but Australia.

Just be honest and tell me , do you have any space for any "cricket cup "inside Australian cricket board? :roll:

No doubt Australia is like USA in cricket :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 19, 2007
CUP doesnt have any importance , i have bought so many cups and then pasted different label on them. As i am winner of different competitions.

Its only to impress people . :roll: The main point was to defeat Aussies:P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat