Choco & FF

Topic locked
Choco & FF Aug 11, 2008
Dear All,
i invite you all to try to make peace between Choco and FF
guys is it what we call love after hate?
please enjoy us with your nice decent threads and forget these all shttt you doin on a public forum.
sorry if i put my self in middle of something may be its not my business, but i like you both and like to be in nice forum contain nice pplz like what you are is.

cheers and have fun

yasrkasem
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 11, 2008
And here starts another Middle East peace process..

:P
allinthefamily
Dubai Forum User

Aug 11, 2008
ok
firefingersx
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 11, 2008
ok
firefingersx
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 11, 2008
Make peace with someone who would advocate violence and s.e.xual abuse towards others - not on your life nelly!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 11, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Make peace with someone who would advocate violence and s.e.xual abuse towards others - not on your life nelly!

At least give it a shot
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 11, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Make peace with someone who would advocate violence and s.e.xual abuse towards others - not on your life nelly!

You make it sound so dramatic lol! But putting it like that... it's almost like being asked to make out with a terrorist or something of the sort...
allinthefamily
Dubai Forum User

Aug 11, 2008
Nope! After the things he said to me! No way not on yer life! Not even if there were some serious grovelling involved. Outdated attitudes like that which belong in the dark ages, have no place now!

Unless you've been through that you have absolutely no idea how terrifying and awful it is, so I have no time or respect for anyone that thinks like that, and they should be kicked to the curb as far as I'm concerned.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 11, 2008
allinthefamily wrote:

You make it sound so dramatic lol! But putting it like that... it's almost like being asked to make out with a terrorist or something of the sort...

I'd rather pull my finger nails off with pliers and stick needles through my eyes!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 11, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:
allinthefamily wrote:

I'd rather pull my finger nails off with pliers and stick needles through my eyes!

OUCH.

Agree with you on your stand, though...
allinthefamily
Dubai Forum User

Aug 11, 2008
ha ha ha ha.... now THIS is sooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!! I wouldn't even bother replying!!!!
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Aug 11, 2008
Glad you're amused :wink:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 11, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:I'd rather pull my finger nails off with pliers and stick needles through my eyes!

I think its an agreeable solution
Firefingers will love it i think and you dont have a problem with this "truce" either.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Aug 12, 2008
hi again
Choco, every thing what ever how it was so bad deserve new start, could u be the one who start it.
FF, your silence is great start to the new age with choco, are u ok wz the new start
guys really its come so silly, wish you agree and lets make it as good as it was nice decent friendly forum
yasrkasem
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 12, 2008
yasrkasem wrote:hi again
Choco, every thing what ever how it was so bad deserve new start, could u be the one who start it.
FF, your silence is great start to the new age with choco, are u ok wz the new start
guys really its come so silly, wish you agree and lets make it as good as it was nice decent friendly forum

It was my 14th anniversary and my wife would've kick my ass if she saw me near the pc instead of going out for dinner LOOOOOL beside my cat dextor is sick :( .. and hey me and my chocoholic had a diff view of things and the chain reaction was bad to the forum so in favor of keeping it clean , I'll lay low.
My apology to 99.9 of you.
firefingersx
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 12, 2008
Thank you Dextor. Unknowingly you have become superman who has saved the entire universe with your urinary tract infection.
DPS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 12, 2008
I am on Chocs side!! She seems to be a great girl. Also good looking???
DXB_guy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 12, 2008
What can I say, I love our furry friends.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 01, 2008
LOL nothing like cyber fighting.. to waste time on a computer arguing with someone via keystrokes. too funny.. Of course i would never partake in such stupidity and would never be able to offer the advice below LOL

PS Choco.. next time offer a fake apology, ask to call him personally and post his phone number on a G.A.Y web site ( i heard that works sometimes) :twisted:
Melanie
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 02, 2008
Hmmmm.....geez I miss all the fun part...but anyway hope everything will be fine under this grueling summer.
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 02, 2008
Melanie wrote:LOL nothing like cyber fighting.. to waste time on a computer arguing with someone via keystrokes. too funny.. Of course i would never partake in such stupidity and would never be able to offer the advice below LOL

PS Choco.. next time offer a fake apology, ask to call him personally and post his phone number on a G.A.Y web site ( i heard that works sometimes) :twisted:

I would put your advise in the top 5........... :lol: :lol: Anybody else got some nasty ones.......stoking..stoking the fire,,,,, 8)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Top 5 Sep 02, 2008
Just offering some of that southern belle sweetness :)
Melanie
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Top 5 Sep 02, 2008
Melanie wrote:Just offering some of that southern belle sweetness :)

Aint that sweet , a southern belle in dubai......... :D :D :D
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

southern belle in Dubai Sep 02, 2008
LOL yeah pretty soon.. won't this be a culture shock for me! I'm sure Dubai can use another sweet and friendly expat. How do you say " Ya'll" in Arabic and " why thankyou sugah " LOL
Melanie
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 03, 2008
Melanie wrote:LOL nothing like cyber fighting.. to waste time on a computer arguing with someone via keystrokes. too funny.. Of course i would never partake in such stupidity and would never be able to offer the advice below LOL

Even more annoying, pass his number onto DeVere who will bombard him with so many phone calls he'll be forced to get a new number :lol:
CVB
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 03, 2008
like both ideas LOOOOOOOOOOOL 6192555
the gay thingy is better , they are hard to find in ramadan LOOOOOL
firefingersx
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 04, 2008
firefingersx wrote:like both ideas LOOOOOOOOOOOL 6192555

:roll: Are we suppose to think that you are cruising for gays everytime.....?
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 04, 2008
reviewer wrote:

daaa, yaa , so ?
firefingersx
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 04, 2008
firefingersx wrote:
reviewer wrote:

daaa, yaa , so ?

Quick reply, thanx for clarification, now you made life easier for people here.... :P
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 04, 2008
is FF gay?
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat