Cheeseburge Eating Competition

Topic locked
Cheeseburge Eating Competition Feb 21, 2008
Babydoll says she can scoff down 10 McDonalds cheeseburgers in one sitting.

I don't think she can do it. Can anyone else match or even beat 10 cheeseburgers?

^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 21, 2008
I've eaten 6 big macs before in one sitting!
XPClone
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 21, 2008
I've eaten 16 of slices of pizza super supreme (thick crust) on their eat-all you- can promo....(not counting 2 slice of garlic bread and a small plate of pasta) 8) s
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 21, 2008
Respect :D
XPClone
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Cheeseburge Eating Competition Feb 21, 2008
^ian^ wrote:Babydoll says she can scoff down 10 McDonalds cheeseburgers in one sitting.

I don't think she can do it. Can anyone else match or even beat 10 cheeseburgers?

Who pays the bill??
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 21, 2008
No way!

Bun and all? still no way!

"one sitting" could be a long time!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 21, 2008
OMG - I think I'm gonna throw up! That's disgusting, I'm getting heart burn just thinking about it - blurgh
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 21, 2008
I´ll take the challenge!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 21, 2008
Yes we have a date next Valentine's and we will stuff down those cheesburgers together!

But umm, not sure if I can match 10. I think a year ago I would have, but now I seem to get full much quicker. I reckon I can eat 8, maybe.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 21, 2008
MC wrote:Yes we have a date next Valentine's

Not sure what you are, but I donot date men...
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 21, 2008
Flying Dutchman wrote:

pfft I was talking about Babydoll... :roll:
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 21, 2008
MC wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:

pfft I was talking about Babydoll... :roll:

are you sure you want to date someone who can eat 10 cheeseburgers?
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 21, 2008
i can only eat 2 sadly,, lol
studstar
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 21, 2008
studstar wrote:i can only eat 2 sadly,, lol

You have a pea size stomach ??? :shock:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Feb 21, 2008
^ian^ wrote:are you sure you want to date someone who can eat 10 cheeseburgers?

Whats wrong with that?
Or would you rather your date can eat 10 wagyu beef?
At least cheeseburger is cheaper!
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Feb 21, 2008
reviewer wrote:I've eaten 16 of slices of pizza super supreme (thick crust) on their eat-all you- can promo....(not counting 2 slice of garlic bread and a small plate of pasta) 8) s

massive respect!

i dont think any female can do 10 cheeseburgers bun and all.. unless she's 100kg+
ebonics
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 21, 2008
ebonics wrote:i dont think any female can do 10 cheeseburgers bun and all.. unless she's 100kg+

Not true. Interesting enough, the world champion eating hamburgers for many years is a tiny Japanese guy.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 21, 2008
I'm 101kg and my normal meal is only equivalent to like 4 Cheeseburgers :(
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 21, 2008
:shock: that's a lot of burger :shock:

i can eat 3 whopper double big size and im only 64 kg :cry:
sankyx
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 22, 2008
its a shame that there aint any bean burgers around. i only have to take 5 and the rest of you will be running a mile :D with the gas masks muahahahhaha
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2008
rudeboy wrote:its a shame that there aint any bean burgers around. i only have to take 5 and the rest of you will be running a mile :D with the gas masks muahahahhaha

A clear run away from winner..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 22, 2008
since there are no bean burgers here i can take 10 MEAT sharwamas and trust me you will need a mask cos i shoot from the front and the back :D. muhahahahha
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 23, 2008
rudeboy wrote:since there are no bean burgers here i can take 10 MEAT sharwamas and trust me you will need a mask cos i shoot from the front and the back :D. muhahahahha

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sharam nahin hai..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 23, 2008
I really don't know how can Babydoll eat 10 cheeseburgers in one sitting, i eat 2, when i'm really hungry i can say i eat 3 but not that easy, and i want to say i'm not that skiny.
And she dosen't have to be fat to eat 10 burgers once, i know ppl who are very skiny and can eat more than a fat person.

Babydoll if you are not feeling bad after those 10 burgers ,good for you girl :!: :D
Cristin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 23, 2008
Cristin wrote:I really don't know how can Babydoll eat 10 cheeseburgers in one sitting, i eat 2, when i'm really hungry i can say i eat 3 but not that easy, and i want to say i'm not that skiny.
And she dosen't have to be fat to eat 10 burgers once, i know ppl who are very skiny and can eat more than a fat person.

Babydoll if you are not feeling bad after those 10 burgers ,good for you girl :!: :D

Are you one of those people who have one bite of a lettuce then say, "oh I'm so full!!"? :lol:
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 23, 2008
My sentiment exactly, MC. I had girlfriends whom before I tucked into my second helping and they are like ok I am full ... :roll: as you can imagine that would be the last time I go out dining with them!

Cristin, have you seen the size of those cheese burgers? They are like kids size!!

I would attempt the 10 burgers one of these days and let you know if I can do it or not. Stay tune.
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Feb 23, 2008
haha Yeah 2 things I hate when having dinner is lots of left over food, and having to be the only one left eating. I think that may be one reason why I eat fast.

And yes, please keep us updated on that 10 Cheeseburgers attempt:) I may try myself.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 23, 2008
MC wrote:
Cristin wrote:I really don't know how can Babydoll eat 10 cheeseburgers in one sitting, i eat 2, when i'm really hungry i can say i eat 3 but not that easy, and i want to say i'm not that skiny.

Are you one of those people who have one bite of a lettuce then say, "oh I'm so full!!"? :lol:

No i'm not that kind,(even many girl do that ) if i'm hungry i eat, as for Babydoll yes those cheesburger are small i know how they are ,just that even im not that skiny as i saaid befor i cant eat more than 3 bcs i feel my stomach full and if i will drink wather or something else while i eat well i really feel full.
Cristin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 23, 2008
;) We are being hard on you, 3 is actually quite enough.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 23, 2008
MC wrote:;) We are being hard on you, 3 is actually quite enough.

I thought the same but.... anyway THANK YOU :!:
Cristin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat