Celebrating

Celebrating Jun 26, 2022
Alhamdulillah today my kids :king: :queen: got their marks for the last semester! :flower:

What a happy moment for every parent! Alhamdulillah :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

They finished their BA of Engineering (Honours) in -------, with GPA 3.92 for my son and 3.6 for my daughter.

What a relief! :blob4:

Now we only owe to my father 55 000 Euros and to my ex husband 50 000.
To my friend I already paid 10 000 euros and the rest I managed through the years on my own. Alhamdulillah.

I hope that all parents risk and give a chance to their children to finish Uni, even if they have to bag around and ask people for help and even if they get rejected thousand times. It is worth it.
Now we are 3 empowered adults and it is easier for 3 people to pay back debts, then to stay forever uneducated and with a High school Diploma only.

Risk is a must for anything if we want to succeed. Alhamdulillah what a day.
make du3a for us, I know that some people are reading, and nobody is replying :D

I wish you all the best :toothy2: :love1:

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Celebrating Jun 27, 2022
Well, today my kids did an interview for a paid Internship at some Educational Institute in Dubai. And they got accepted. The recruiter woman told them that "salary" is hmmm around 500 DHS! Wooooooow, is that The Dubai standard?

It was better to say an unpaid Internship then to offer such a misery.

My kids have to pay petrol and eat lunch and 500 DHS a month is not enough.

What a dis gusting people! Shouldn't there be a transparent informations and not just for recruiters to say: "Hmmm..I don't know...but I think around 500 DHS!"

How does she not know about amount if it is her job to know? And mind you, she said to my daughter that she is over-confident!

Who is she to judge! OMG how I got angry. My daughter is a black belt and former national champion, of course she will be confident! MF!!!

I told my kids that they can do work there for a month only and seek something else in their engineering branch. I don't mind for them to volunteer, rather than to be looked down on. But it should be said nicely and openly VOLUNTEERING and we are fine with that. it is still a valuable experience. Thanks got for any opportunity to grow in any way.

But offering paid Internship and then don't knowing how much it is actually...and hmmm thinking it is only 500DHS....

Who on Earth pick up those people to decide anything in Dubai? I am so angry. If I show up I will beat somebody, as I am not over confident but over-mind-fu**ed with behavior of people!

So unprofessional and so time-wasting woman, who ever she is. Shame!

Is there any professional standard in UAE? Anything that must be clear from the start? Any Integrity and Empathy?
Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Celebrating Jun 30, 2022
:D
I love Dubai and I love desert. And I am satisfied with it completely. I have no desire to replace anywhere because of Dunya.

Having less but having peace and freedom of my religion is better for me than anything what developed countries can offer.

I pray to Allah to open our rizq here, as He did in last 15 years. Hardship of the desert are dearest to me then luxury in countries where I would be told GO HOME.

That's me. And so I raised my kids to reason. I told them from my previous experiences.

But hey, still I will not be silent of people who do injustice even here at my dear home country. Yeah, I feel UAE as my home country, and at my own country I feel as a complete stranger. Strange, isn't it :D

Well, I told to kids to refuse that company completely. They offered job from 9 am to 6 pm for 500 dhs :D What a smart a**es.

Yet their University sent to them emails stating that they were accepted to another Intenrship for 6 months, but they have to pay 2000 dhs.

We already paid their Practice during the studies 2000. I have no money to pay for Internship.

As a mother I paid enough!! My kids shall find somebody to pay to them. I can't pay petrol, lunch and laundry for suits and shirts in order for my kids to work for somebody. OMG

So they refused this bizarre proposal of their Univeristy. When I thought that it can't be worst then asking students to work 9 hours a day for 500 dhs per month, then University came to proof that it can be worst :D

La hawla wa la kuwwete illa billah!

Anyhow let's be happy. We are now in 10 most valuables days a year. 10 first days of Dhul HIjjah.

Let's fast, make du3as and apply for Internships and jobs. Allah never left us unsatisfied as He is Al Walliy <3

Alhamdulillah

Happy days and Happy Eid inshaallah <3
Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Celebrating Sep 08, 2022
I wonder who reads this posts :D

Well, I have a good news alhamdulillah. My daughter got a job. Real job in her branch. Isn’t that wonderful. Alhamdulillah.

And now only my son has to find a job inshaallah and we are all fine. \

It seems that doesn’t matter who was a better student and had better results and marks. Sometimes is more about personality and specific characteristics. Khair inshaallah.

At least I hope my son can get a golden visa soon. Then maybe it will be easier for him to find a job.

Or not! But it is so good feeling when they are out of home, then I can study in peace.

Can’t wait for my son to go to work soon. God willing.

We were sick for two weeks. It started with sandstorm. As I am allergic to dust I started to cough first. Then my kids followed me. As it was holidays we just stayed home and drank teas. But then when we felt better we went to do PCR test and it was positive. I don’t know was that only lungs infection from sandstorm or real corona. But when we got to know it was already worst gone. Good thing that we didn’t go out when we coughed.

I can tell you that life with so many allergies is not easy at all. Actually it can change lives completely. Take me as an example. When I was born I cried and cried and nobody knew why. Mother left me when I was two months old. Father took care of me for some months and then my grandparents took me for good. But I was always crying my family told me. Nobody knew what it was making me cry. They just thought it was my nature and so nobody liked me for it.

Decades later I discovered that I am allergic on wool. When I touched woolen item red skin rash appeared in second. At that moment I understood my early childhood, as in all my baby pictures I was wearing woolen baby suits. My family was specifically buying that for me as I was allergic to the cold.

So they thought that woolen clothes will take my allergy away. But it didn’t. It added just another dimension of suffer into my small life.

And so I grow up very much disliked by everyone for my “screaming nature”.

But what came good out of it was my voice later on. I was soloist in the school choir for many years :D

And also it helped me to love the desert heat because my grandparents kept my room always around 40 degrees in the winter so that I don’t get cold allergy rashes :D

And also my grandfather was a heavy smoker for years and I was allergic to the cigar smoke and had sam cough for years as I have it during sand storms.

Now I don’t know if last month it was all corona or SARS or just my regular allergy. All I know that life is hard on this harsh Earth and that I am not comfortable with it and that I hope for less pollution and less chemicals, cold, wool, dust etc., in my life. Allergies make me nervous and people probably think that is my nature too :D

Nobody will understand other unless in his/her own skin. Or shoes.

If you read all above and you are still here then please pray for my son to get a job. And take care of yourself and enjoy life as much as you are able to. And understand other people :)
Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat