[ Random Thought ] Buying A Camel....

Topic locked
[ Random Thought ] Buying a Camel.... Dec 29, 2008
Source : http://Www.DxBUnderground.com

Disclaimer : The Shit I am writing below is purely imaginary !

The other day I came up with the idea of buying a camel and using it as a transport vehicle. I bet my ASS it'll move faster than all the cars in morning on the Dubai-Sharjah highway . ( Frustration Baby , Frustration.... )

Plus everybody is gonna notice me ( I don't know what they are gonna think but well they are gonna notice me ).Center of everybody's attention :D . C'mon every body loves the spot light .

I really don't need to worry about petrol or diesel or Pollution problems , because I'll be going green :D . Just a bit of grass and just a bit of water ( and lot of shit... ) and I am ready to roll .

I really don't know if chicks are gonna dig my ride.After all My baby is gonna be the first of its kind on the road.

I don't need a license I mite have to wait for 3 years before i get my license if the law is changed to 21 +.But if I ride on a camel . I really don't think I need a license for a CAMEL .Nice Idea ye ?

My efforts can also be taken as an attempt to revive the regions past heritage and traditions . Like their ancestors used to ride on a camel . I want to send them a message , They ain't forgotten .Even in the age of automobiles there is one man who is gonna respect their tradition .( I should be a politician shouldn't I ? )

PS : I was also planning to get a bulb fixed on my camels tail , so that it has tail lights to signal if we are changing lanes :P:P

Source : http://Www.DxBUnderground.com

dude91x
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 29, 2008
Hahahahaha!

Yes, you have a few very valid points here!

However have you considered the following:

1. Where will you stick the Salik tag?
2. Being Dubai, you will of course have to install pimped up chrome toenails, some bling on the saddle, and a 50,000 watt stereo.
3. Being a 4x4, you will have to give your ride tinted sunglasses (but no more than 30%)
4. You will have to learn how to weave in and out of the traffic whilst at full gallop.
5. When the lights turn green and the guy behind beeps you within a nanosecond, how will you apologise for the pile of dung on the bonnet of his Camry?
6. Roundabouts are now fuel stations...

Waiting for the day I see you in the fast lane at Trade Centre!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 29, 2008
hahahaha good one :D
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Dec 29, 2008
could the camel speed??

:?
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Dec 29, 2008
And don't forget the 1000 Dhs fine when your camel is caught spitting in the road.

This however, could be a great deterant to tailgaters!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat