Blue Jellyfish.......

Topic locked
Apr 20, 2007
Dubai Knight wrote:The other king of blue jellyfish, and by far the most common here in the UAE, is normally available in the local Indian grocery...you get your vegetables in it! There is a plague of these thin blue plastic bags drifting offshore. There is no such thing as recycling. There is no such thing as a conscience about littering.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight

Funny you should say that. This mornign I walked on the beach behind JBR and the hotels. There were 3 or 4 peole just looking at this "blue thing" drifting in the water. They were "wondering" what it was. Clearly it was a plastic bag and as I passed I picked it up and said: "safe to go back in the water now (and I couldn't resist) its the sharks you should be worried about" - hopefully they spoke english (beach was full of easter europeans - quite a linguist I am you know :wink: ).

Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 20, 2007
Dubai Knight wrote:The other king of blue jellyfish, and by far the most common here in the UAE, is normally available in the local Indian grocery...you get your vegetables in it! There is a plague of these thin blue plastic bags drifting offshore. There is no such thing as recycling. There is no such thing as a conscience about littering.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight

Do you suspect the jelly fish ate the bags and became blue or maybe some members need *ahem* contact lenses.
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 21, 2007
SNA33Y
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat