Do U Believe In Good Luck Charms,.......... ?!

Topic locked
do u believe in good luck charms,.......... ?! Jan 04, 2009
lemme repeat gn poll here. i would like to know what YOU people got to say.

do u believe in any of the following;
    Good luck charms
    Numerology
    Horoscopes
    Feng shui
    Black magic
    Palmistry

if u do, why and what made you believe in it?

gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Re: do u believe in good luck charms,.......... ?! Jan 04, 2009
gafoorgk wrote:lemme repeat gn poll here. i would like to know what YOU people got to say.

Good luck charms
    Numerology
    Horoscopes
    Feng shui
    Black magic

No I don't believe any of this crap!
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 04, 2009
luck lol there is no such thing as luck nor any of the things you mentioned above.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 04, 2009
Depends what you're taking about RB!

Magix certainly do exist, and it doesn't have to all be black either. Many things are just using the cosmic energy fields and flows and aligning them and summoning them for various purposes is all.

Not sure about lucky charms, but many other things exist. I read Tarot and the Runes and I have my energy stones which are specific to me. I definately have friends who are psychic and have a more heightened sense of awareness than others, but it just means they're more 'tuned in' to the world around them.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 04, 2009
why would you have to believe in them!!!!?

believe in you dude!!!!!!

8)
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Jan 04, 2009
No. I only believe in God the Creator.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Depends what you're taking about RB!

Magix certainly do exist, and it doesn't have to all be black either. Many things are just using the cosmic energy fields and flows and aligning them and summoning them for various purposes is all.

Not sure about lucky charms, but many other things exist. I read Tarot and the Runes and I have my energy stones which are specific to me. I definately have friends who are psychic and have a more heightened sense of awareness than others, but it just means they're more 'tuned in' to the world around them.

psychic :S come on. chocs i cant believe this. you dont believe in god yet you believe in magic and charms?

i guess earth was created by magic. us humans were created by black magic. come on. i will not believe in majic nor in psychic person unless i see it for myself. sorry.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 04, 2009
Del wrote:No. I only believe in God the Creator.

certainly.....

8)
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Jan 04, 2009
sharfraz wrote:why would you have to believe in them!!!!?

8)

Oh I do believe in myself 100%. However there are many many unexplained things in the world and universe and some can be harnessed for good or bad, just depends on the motive of the person. These things aren't to be scared of and are as natural as anything.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 04, 2009
Del wrote:No. I only believe in God the Creator.

Bloody ExJactly
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 04, 2009
I've heard about black magic,occult magic., some have seen them too...

however no comments from me.....

:?
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Jan 04, 2009
See I don't, so we'll have to agree to disagree. Each to their own. What's the difference in believing in God, a God, many Gods and believing in Magix and the pwoer of the Universe?

You believe that there are divine powers that can help you in a time of need, you pray and summon good things from God. Am I right?

So what's the difference? Not alot when it boils down to it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
sharfraz wrote:why would you have to believe in them!!!!?

8)

Oh I do believe in myself 100%. However there are many many unexplained things in the world and universe and some can be harnessed for good or bad, just depends on the motive of the person. These things aren't to be scared of and are as natural as anything.

that was actually for the OP

if you take this one then....

a slight change here too!!!!

believe in you dudette!!!!!! lol!!!!!

:wink:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Jan 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:See I don't, so we'll have to agree to disagree. Each to their own. What's the difference in believing in God, a God, many Gods and believing in Magix and the pwoer of the Universe?

You believe that there are divine powers that can help you in a time of need, you pray and summon good things from God. Am I right?

chocs whatever you have is given to you by god. if he decides he can take away everything from you.

you will only remember god when you are in distress. right now you are not but god forbids He might put you in a situation where He goes ok lets test you now. Yeh i know you are thinking there is no chance of that happening. But i will tell you that it CAN happen. not now not tommorow not after 20 years but one day ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 04, 2009
I appreciate what you're saying. But it's just not something I believe in. Sorry. If you need to have belief in something, then good for you, as I always say each to their own. But I never have done, and unless I have some great vision, I doubt I ever will.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:See I don't, so we'll have to agree to disagree. Each to their own. What's the difference in believing in God, a God, many Gods and believing in Magix and the pwoer of the Universe?

God instructed us not to dabble in the occult.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 04, 2009
And who says I do? As I said before not all Magix are used for dark or evil purposes. You have White witches, who only have good intentions.

Also as I said, I don't believe in God, so anything you or anyone else says we should or shouldn't do because 'he' says so, means nothing to me.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 04, 2009
hey chocs how did you attain the magix power (tarots and runes and your energy stones)....?

:?
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Jan 04, 2009
My runes were given to me, by a very close friend of mine a sort of spiritual gift from one to another. Did you know that many people actually use runes as a way to communicate with God? Interestingly enough!

My tarot cards were also gifted to me. No-one apart from the person using them should ever touch them, because it messes with the energy flow of the user.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:My runes were given to me, by a very close friend of mine a sort of spiritual gift from one to another. Did you know that many people actually use runes as a way to communicate with God? Interestingly enough!

My tarot cards were also gifted to me. No-one apart from the person using them should ever touch them, because it messes with the energy flow of the user.

thanks for the answer!!!!

8)
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Jan 04, 2009
chocs i m not forcing you to believe in god. all i m saying is that there will be time when god will test you or you will yourself remember god. thats all.

i dont believe in any of this hocus pocus and thats because i believe in god who created everything you see in front of you.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: do u believe in good luck charms,.......... ?! Jan 04, 2009
gafoorgk wrote:lemme repeat gn poll here. i would like to know what YOU people got to say.

Good luck charms
    Numerology
    Horoscopes
    Feng shui
    Black magic
    Palmistry

Not really... Good for fun, but would not base anything on it
XX
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Depends what you're taking about RB!

Magic & Charms They are but a big business and many people are making BIG money out of it..same with religion..
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 04, 2009
rudeboy wrote:chocs i m not forcing you to believe in god. all i m saying is that there will be time when god will test you or you will yourself remember god. thats all.

i dont believe in any of this hocus pocus and thats because i believe in god who created everything you see in front of you.

And if you believe that, that fine. But let me ask you this? What will happen if you've put all this faith and all this trust into God! And one day that belief turns out to be hocus pocus?

Just a hypothetical question!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 04, 2009
rudeboy wrote:chocs i m not forcing you to believe in god. all i m saying is that there will be time when god will test you or you will yourself remember god. thats all.

no offence, again i say no offence to everyone!!!!!!!

hey easy dude!!!

get this way!!!! chocs said there's some white or black magix

if that there is..then here it means believes

be it white or black...there's some entity for chocs to use the magix power!!!!

8)
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Jan 04, 2009
The majority of magix stems from Paganism, it was always used for good and came from the earth and it's surroundings. Makes interesting reading actually.

Don't worry, he's cool. As I said each to their own.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Did you know that many people actually use runes as a way to communicate with God?

How can you believe people use runes to communicate with God, if you don't believe in God?
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 04, 2009
Okay, how can I explain this. Many of the books that accompany runes, have religious connotations, you can choose to read these books or use others which are more spiritual, as I do myself.

But maybe a better question is, what is God? Is it a single almighty being or is it everything around us? Mother earth etc.

I keep coming back to a quote from the film Stigmata (brilliant if you've never seen it - questions everything)

'the Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood... and I am there, lift a stone... and you will find me.'
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Okay, how can I explain this. Many of the books that accompany runes, have religious connotations, you can choose to read these books or use others which are more spiritual, as I do myself.

But maybe a better question is, what is God? Is it a single almighty being or is it everything around us? Mother earth etc.

I keep coming back to a quote from the film Stigmata (brilliant if you've never seen it - questions everything)

'the Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood... and I am there, lift a stone... and you will find me.'

Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 04, 2009
It really is difficult to explain as so many aspects intertwine. I suggest you do some research on the origins of such things maybe, because I'm not very good at putting these explainations down - clearly! Sorry for that.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat