Are you on the Move, In Dubai?[/b]

Simonsays
Dubai Forum Guest

May 23, 2009
What the f*ck are you talking about?
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

May 23, 2009
Are you standing still Captain?? Or are you on the Move?
Simonsays
Dubai Forum Guest

May 23, 2009
I'm standing still, but my bowels are moving after reading your post. What's your point.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

May 23, 2009
lol!
smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 24, 2009
Captain Australia wrote:I'm standing still, but my bowels are moving after reading your post. What's your point.

Dr Gargash might be the one you wanna do your bowel movement on. What do ya think?
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

May 24, 2009
The Doc will be moving in June or July, having finally had enough of that retarded one way system in JLT.

Because I live near the Marina Metro station I have to do the whole circuit every time I enter and leave JLT.

And because I'm geeky, I recently worked out that I drive 150km a month just within JLT!!! I moved in last February, but they only introduced it in June of last year, so thats 1650kms in total (and that's only calculating leaving JLT once a day!
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

May 24, 2009
Dr Strangeglove wrote:The Doc will be moving in June or July, having finally had enough of that retarded one way system in JLT.

Because I live near the Marina Metro station I have to do the whole circuit every time I enter and leave JLT.

And because I'm geeky, I recently worked out that I drive 150km a month just within JLT!!! I moved in last February, but they only introduced it in June of last year, so thats 1650kms in total (and that's only calculating leaving JLT once a day!

God I hate that bloody circuit. My mates lives there and it's such a hassle when you are fifty metres from the dubai turn off but it's one way so you have to go all the way around.

I have noticed that most of the speed bumps are small enough that you can take them at 60-70ks. Only those big ones slow you down.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

May 24, 2009
Captain Australia wrote:
Dr Strangeglove wrote:The Doc will be moving in June or July, having finally had enough of that retarded one way system in JLT.

God I hate that bloody circuit. My mates lives there and it's such a hassle when you are fifty metres from the dubai turn off but it's one way so you have to go all the way around.

I have noticed that most of the speed bumps are small enough that you can take them at 60-70ks. Only those big ones slow you down.

agreed you'll swirl your stomach from there to here, better to walk hehehe
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat