Vintage Cars

Topic locked
vintage cars May 30, 2006
I know this should be in the Auto forum, but nobody ever replies in there so I wanted to ask here.

Is there a vintage car show held in the region? And are there clubs for this that I can join. Not an owner myself, but I'm seriously investigating the possibility of shipping in a late model mustang or corvette stingray (droool) and wanted to find out what the situation is like here.

i don't know if i can trust some of those pakistani mechanics up in sharjah. they're more used to fixing beatup toyota hi-lux pickup trucks

terranova
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 04, 2006
you can contact EMSF www.emsf.ae - they usually have a list of all the car collectors clubs.

apart from that, there are many clubs run by enthusiasts which you can join.

fixing classic cars - I would recommend that you do it yourself! seriously - because there would be no one that know jack about maintaining classics....

Sara Auto Care however, can help in restoring bodywork / interiors...
evolve
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: vintage cars Jun 26, 2006
terranova wrote:I know this should be in the Auto forum, but nobody ever replies in there so I wanted to ask here.

Is there a vintage car show held in the region? And are there clubs for this that I can join. Not an owner myself, but I'm seriously investigating the possibility of shipping in a late model mustang or corvette stingray (droool) and wanted to find out what the situation is like here.

i don't know if i can trust some of those pakistani mechanics up in sharjah. they're more used to fixing beatup toyota hi-lux pickup trucks

Classic car market is VERY small here but watch this space - something is in the pipeline ...

Oh and just to split hairs no mustang or Stingray could be classed as VINTAGE - they are classic

Vintage is pre war people pleeeeease

:D
Cargirl
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto