Renault Clio Sport Owners

Topic locked
Renault Clio Sport Owners Feb 24, 2006
Hi,
Are there any renault clio sport owners on here? Very rare car in the UAE.

DubaiGuy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 25, 2006
Arabian automobiles selling the Clio 182 since they became dealers.

I dont think they have any plans of bringing the Sport turbo..... but there are plently of Clio Sport 182 around - doing good sales.

You can spot them in all the AutoX rounds...... www.evolve.ae/gallery for pics.
evolve
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 28, 2006
Hi Mate,
Yeah i have one myself,a black/gold 182 with a decat but some big mods planned. I know Yaser with a 172 who does that racing. Is that a 206 RC you got there?
DubaiGuy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 29, 2006
Yeah I race in the RC for AutoX and trackdays.

Theres a race planned this Thursday at Dubai Autodrome 2pm. Solo2 AutoX - should be fun.

Black / Gold..... interesting combination - post up some pics in the evolve gallery. I have always loved messing with hatchbacks - lightwieght and easy to tune!
evolve
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 29, 2006
Not so for the F4R engine in the 182,lol. I'm getting throttle bodies and AWT cams,matched inlets to take me upto 230BHP but gonna cost me 5K sterling,lol. Although its rapid as standard.
Where abouts do you live? I'd love a sporting drive with a similar car
DubaiGuy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 29, 2006
Just had a quick look at your online shop. When is it fully up and running? I'd be interested in some nice alloys. Could you source Team Dynamics alloys? I'm after the monza's in white. I reckon some nice white alloys would look mint on my black 182. Or any decent multispoke white alloy really.
DubaiGuy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 29, 2006
The showroom is operational - we will soon be launching our workshop which will be the first DIY workshop in the region.

Drop by the showroom sometime. We have a group order on WORK wheels going out soon. they have a similar design to Team Dynamics. You should go for a gunmetal finish and polished lip - they'll look the biz!

Work Wheels - http://www.work-wheels.co.jp/wheels/index/index.html

Post yourself up on our forum. we regularly organise meets and fun drives, so we will notify you on the next one.
evolve
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2006
evolve wrote:Yeah I race in the RC for AutoX and trackdays.

Theres a race planned this Thursday at Dubai Autodrome 2pm. Solo2 AutoX - should be fun.

Black / Gold..... interesting combination - post up some pics in the evolve gallery. I have always loved messing with hatchbacks - lightwieght and easy to tune!

Looks like you guys are very active. Can I come along? DO I need to own a Renault too?

Btw, do you know of any other car clubs around in Dubai? I am from Singapore and have been very active in car clubs back home. Been with the AROC Spore for God knows how long. Dunno what am I to do in Dubai without my Alfa. :(
apyip
Dubai Forum User

Mar 30, 2006
sure - all you need to do is sign up on the forum.

If you feel you have enough people (with the same car) to make up a club, we can create your own forum for you.

We are all meeting up at the Dubai Autodrome today from about 2pm onwards for a solo2 AutoX. Might be a good place to hook up with petrolheads of Dubai!
evolve
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto