I Need A REMOTE ENGINE STARTER!

Topic locked
I need a REMOTE ENGINE STARTER! Aug 17, 2008
Hi guys,

Please help me find a tuning shop in Dubai that installs remote engine starters (i have a Nissan Armada) but pls provide me with proper addresses, names and numbers if possible.

Thank you.
Z

Cpt Zed
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Aug 21, 2008
Me too! One that can start the air-con and start cooling the car before I get to it.
Ruatoria
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 11, 2008
You can buy an alarm, turbo timer and remote starter all in one for about $600 Australian. The brand is Boomerang. You can start your car before you get to it, and it will start air con etc etc. I had that in my Toyota Supra. As far as who can install one in Dubai, I wouldn't know. I'm just posting the name of the brand that I used.
oxipe
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: I need a REMOTE ENGINE STARTER! Oct 19, 2008
Cpt Zed wrote:Hi guys,

Please help me find a tuning shop in Dubai that installs remote engine starters (i have a Nissan Armada) but pls provide me with proper addresses, names and numbers if possible.

Thank you.
Z

Get in touch with an Indian Auto Electrician, he will convert your car to start just by looking at it from the rear, wow.

Serious, you can bridge the starter with a remote touch switch.
britisharab
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 26, 2008
if you are getting it installed just be cautious about the purple wire running from your ignition switch & the earthing on the starter.

also consider using a proper cutoff
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Nov 07, 2008
hey there, i present new service called arabianautoparts. com the easiest way to buy and sell auto parts online, you can submit your request and registered vendors will contact you with price and shipping details
arabianautoparts.com
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto