MTM (GAE) Closed? Info On R32 Conversion Needed.

Topic locked
MTM (GAE) closed? Info on r32 conversion needed. Feb 02, 2009
Hey guys.

Been searching high and low for some info on MTM in al quoz. Eventually found a mention of it on this here forum. HOPE YOU GUYS CAN HELP.

I have been trying to phone them all day, as well as send emails. I do not get any response. So, I am wondering if they have fallen victim to the recession or not? We tried to go look for the shop last night, but couldn't find it. :oops:

Can someone please confirm whether they are still in business?

Also. Does anyone know anything about their vw mk v r32 turbo conversion? I want to know mainly how reliable it is, and what the warrantee is like. Will the heat in summer not affect the car negatively?

Rob

bubble_boy
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 02, 2009
Anyone know where their shop is?
bubble_boy
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 05, 2009
Anyone know where their shop is?

i usually take my g55 amg for service at GAE (mtm/kleemann dealers in dubai) they usually do a good job, however it is pretty costly. the location of the garage is in al quoz when you enter from interchange 3, you will get to a T junction, take a left and drive until you see a ship shaped building. take a right next to the ship into 5b street and then after a few hundered meters you will see the garage on your left. there are usually some nice cars parked outside so you can't really miss it. let me know if the place is still open as i have'nt been there for a few months.
g55amg
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 15, 2009
thank you g55amg.

I eventually found the place. They are still open, I just don't understand why they don't answer their phones. But, anyway. :)
bubble_boy
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 17, 2009
hi bubble_boy, what is your feedback about the place? did you find what you were looking for? thinking of going there in the next month to get my car serviced again.

cheers
g55amg
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto