Most Powerful Auto Diagnostic Tool Launch X431 Master

Topic locked
Most powerful auto diagnostic tool Launch X431 master Aug 01, 2010
I am jack,and I am a diagnostic tool supplier.

The launch X431 master is the latest diagnostic tool could support most vehicle.

X431MASTER is the third Generation of X-431 Super scanner developed by LAUNCH, which improved the features and function based on all feedback from the users served by the X431 in their respectively fields of works. X431MASTER is only sold overseas.

Feature:
* Performance / Speed: The X431MASTER is now a whole unit (permanently connected) means the communication time between Smartbox and main unit is reduced.
* Appearance: The X431MASTER has a new designed and cover made from high quality materials to stand in a new market.
* Connector: The X431MASTER has a new connector to replace all CAN Bus and OBD Connector called OBDII 16E connector.
* Power source: The X431MASTER can support 12V and 24V means not only small vehicles but also big vehicles can tested.

The advantages of X431master compared to X-431:
1. Integrated design, combining the smartbox, miniprinter and main unit, a new designed and cover made from high quality materials to stand in a new market

2. Add the strap to the side face; easy to carry and ergonomical to use

3. The new smartbox add the The X431MASTER has a new connector to replace all CAN Bus and OBD Connector called OBDII 16E connector, which would be OK to test most of the vehicles.

4. Upgrade the hardware and communication modules, safer and faster communication with cars than X431 by intergraded design to save time in work

5. No more downloading of the diagnostic/communication software, start diagnosis program directly

6. 10.8V-40V operating voltage capability is added to work with different kind of batteries.

Specification:
Operating System: LINUX
* Memory: 16M
* CF Card: 512M
* Main Unit I/O: Universal Serial Bus /Standard Parallel port
* Main Unit Voltage: DC12V / 24V
* Main Unit Power: approximately 9W
* Printer: Thermal mini-printer
* Display Screen: 240X320 LCD with touch screen and backlit
* Components: Main unit, SMARTBOX and MINIPRINTER
* Ambient temperature: 0-50degree
* Relative Humidity: <90%

Any interesting please don't hesitate to contact me,my email is jackshop2010@gmail.com

leadmeditechtommy
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto