[?] Mitsubishi Cars

Topic locked
[?] Mitsubishi Cars Aug 21, 2006
Hi,

Does anyone know how Mitsubishi saloon cars such as Lancer or Galant compared to other Japanese brands in Dubai? E.g. the resale price, spare parts and service price and availability?

Thanks!

speedstar
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 21, 2006
I only know that spareparts more expensive than for other cars. But the service is very good
fritz7110
Dubai Forum User

Aug 21, 2006
Price = cheap for a Japanese car
Parts = expensive for a Japanese car
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 09, 2006
Does anyone know whether Mitsubishi Galant V6 - 24 is available here?
speedstar
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 09, 2006
speedstar wrote:Does anyone know whether Mitsubishi Galant V6 - 24 is available here?

nope.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 09, 2006
that will be a LE sort of edition. Saw a camry LE V6 Manual lately. She was a chick

Eclipse & evolution are the brands i would recommend if you are a road rasher..but then their parts are, as said, expensive & can give you homeworks at times.
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 09, 2006
ahamed wrote:that will be a LE sort of edition. Saw a camry LE V6 Manual lately. She was a chick

Eclipse & evolution are the brands i would recommend if you are a road rasher..but then their parts are, as said, expensive & can give you homeworks at times.

If you saw a manual V6 Camry, she sure went through a lot of trouble to get a manual version of the most unsporty car ever built. None of the local dealers offered them officially. Unless she bought a grey import from Australia.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 09, 2006
yep exactly.. i think it is an export..

camry is considered a sports sedan, but more of a luxury or typical saloon.

however, a v6 in manual is a good choice for havign a good time rashing on the road..

ny1 saw 2007 camry in coupe/convertible ?? awsome !
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Sep 10, 2006
gtmash wrote:If you saw a manual V6 Camry, she sure went through a lot of trouble to get a manual version of the most unsporty car ever built. None of the local dealers offered them officially. Unless she bought a grey import from Australia.

Agreed. Mostly find the 2.2lt manual ones here ala Dubai transport.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 10, 2006
Sheesh.. those national taxi folks have a manual camry. Thankgoodness they dint give them V6 in manual transmission
ahamed
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto