Mercedes Workshop In Abu Dhabi

Topic locked
Mercedes Workshop In Abu Dhabi Jun 25, 2007
hi everyone. Does anyone know of a reliable Mercedes workshop in abu Dhabi besides the unreasonably expensive EMC garage. Thanks

jmerc
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 27, 2007
Hi jmerc
They are the only real workshop in Abu Dhabi. Be careful about taking it anywhere else. Depending on the age of your car, you could invalidate the warranty. If this isn't an issue, still take care that anyone else you take it to uses genuine Merc' parts, there is a lot of spurious stuff on the market that seams cheap, but is dreadful quality.
It might seem expensive using the agent, but it is usually cheaper than having it done twice because of poor quality first time round.
The real option, should be to shop them against Gargash in Dubai, if you present EMC with a quote from Gargash, I think you would find them willing to beat it!
The Doctor
Dubai Expat Wannabe

thanks Jun 27, 2007
Thanks for the reply.
Im not really happy with their service.
Last time i sent my car to EMC for servicing
they charged DHS1700 without even changing the cars eng oil.
DHS120 to test drive my car after servicing, DHS90 for an eng compartment bay cleaning and other nonsense..cost me all that.
Really a rip off.

Thanks anyway.
jmerc
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: thanks Jun 29, 2007
jmerc wrote:Thanks for the reply.
Im not really happy with their service.
Last time i sent my car to EMC for servicing
they charged DHS1700 without even changing the cars eng oil.
DHS120 to test drive my car after servicing, DHS90 for an eng compartment bay cleaning and other nonsense..cost me all that.
Really a rip off.

Thanks anyway.

You are right. It is a rip-off. They actually charged you for them to take a joyride with your car?

Of course, if your car is under warranty, you have to use them.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 02, 2007
Then try it the other way round. Gargash will certainly try and beat an EMC quote, then get Gargash to do the job. Inconvenient, but if you can fit it in to your schedule it may be a decent solution.
The Doctor
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Star diagnosis Oct 28, 2009
Hi This is osama mohamed el sayed from egypt i have a new software very important to mercedes cars it used for diagnosis cars but it differ from normal DAS now you will not need the dealer for cooding with scn for new mecedes cars model and you will be able to programe without using the internet and you will be able to deal with new control units with the old way of the star i will send you the lab top and this software only with 3500$

my osamaafia@hotmail
osamaafia
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Mercedes Workshop In Abu Dhabi Sep 14, 2014
UAE leading automotive spare parts suppliers, wespecialize for European Passenger & trucks. We deal with all major OEM brands of European vehicles contact us for quick price & delivery 050 8909423
SamirOdehGroup
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto