Fortuner Vs Xterra

Topic locked
fortuner vs xterra Mar 29, 2014
hi every body
i want to get a new SUV and i am so much confused between the toyota fortuner 4L V6 and the nissan xterra , i want an expert or user opinion in these two cars, specially regarding the off road capabillities, i am worried about the electronic 4 wheel transmission in the xterra is it reliable or the manual transmission of the fortuner more reliable

thanks for your help

desertranger
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Fortuner Vs Xterra Jan 21, 2015
Hi everybody.Many fans of car tuning have long been looking for computer Magden M.1.Its a lot of time was not on sale and then finally he appeared ! The same gadget was by Nissan SkiLine in the film Fast and Furious which went Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker). Very limited quantity of Magden M.1 created. All devices left after filming, was sold to fans around the world. Magden company came out of market, as many other, due economical crisis in 2009.Now this computer is very rare. And it is still real piece of legend.Magden - a visiting card machine Nissan Skyline, which distinguishes it from a simple car.And you can buy Magden again !http://www.ebay.com/itm/191484218459?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
Berg
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto