Customize Car Interior

Topic locked
customize car interior Apr 22, 2009
Hi all,
Am new to this forum, I need help to find someone to re-customize my car, adding a fridge inside the car and so on...

SAM85
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Apr 23, 2009
What excatly do you need done, and what car do you have, what kind of budget do you have for these mods. Maybe I can help you send me a PM if you wish or emailID and I shall get in touch with you.

Cheers
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 13, 2009
hi there...
do u know any good garage in doing Murano...agency maintenance empty my wallet and issues are not solved... d main issue a hissing noise while applying accelerator ...and intermitent appearance of Service Engine light ....when it comes the car becomes rough and do not feel like driving.... please help me out ...ty you may msg me on 0506755079 or at rajesh under score nair29 a t y a h o o d o t c o m .
Raj Nair
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 13, 2009
Raj I'm getting sick about hearing about your Murano all the time. DO everyone a favour and sell that badly rebuilt vehicle of yours and buy a new or a decent 2nd hand one.

FOR THE LAST TIME. No way in hell can you diagnose a problem when all you have to go on is I hear a creaking noise when I do this or I get a buzzing noise when I do that. As for the CEL it could be many things but most likely culprits are the O2 sensors which don't give a proper reading to your ECU which in turn messes up your Air to Fuel ratio.

The Internet is a wonderfull thing instead of wasting your time on DF trying to get automotive advice. Go register with Murano specific forums and get a OBD II scanner while your at it.

Or if your too lazy find your self a competent garage, DONT GO TO ARABIAN AUTO. You couldn't find a bigger bunch of muppets even if you walked into Jim hensons studio.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 15, 2009
Hi,
I am from china ,working at a car lcd monitor factory ,We specialize in Car lcd Monitors and have had many years' experience in this field. Up to now, we have already had more than 50 products meanwhile we have been constantly focusing on the research and development of new product, to meet the customers' changing demands.

Our products are certified by CE, We are now looking for partner to expand our bussiness.If you need more information about us, we shall be very glad to answer you at any time.

thanks.
Janedtl
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 22, 2009
if you hear a hissing sound, it could be a leak from your hoses. yes the O2 sensor is a possible culprit, the vacuum as well might be leaking. Do you feel any hesitation when you aplly gas? there are so many possible problem, don't delay , go to the mechanics.
shanemcgyver
Dubai Forum User

Aug 30, 2009
If you want interior decoration such as carbon fiber look or something go to Sharjah, crystal car 050 696 1447

He is not bad and doing very expencive cars
Business International
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Jun 10, 2014
Iam looking to custom fit a van to be like a mobile Kitchen same as the food truck going around the city that will fit a grill , fryer, exhaust
pong4e
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Customize Car Interior Jun 17, 2014
Hello SAM85 , I am also new in this Forum but according to your requirement I would like to suggest the one MYZDegree Tire & Auto Services where you will find your car all services.

Thanks
trinsleynewton
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Feb 15, 2015
Hello EVERYONE, Little introduction to car lovers.
If you have issues with your car seats, doors, roof, floor or even dashboard.

If you would like to change your interior design or even make a fabulous style for the interiors.

We also change the wooden work example the center piece, ac console, gear and event the steering to original wooden work with your original parts

our leather interiors are all genuine and we have professional workers well trained and qualified from over 20 years

We are located in Ajman, Sharjah, Dubai, Kuwait and Pakistan ( soon Oman )

please feel free to call for more info please call on

050-4977907

Zaheen ZnJ
Zaheen
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto