Car Stickers - Are These Illegal?

Topic locked
Car Stickers - Are these illegal? Nov 12, 2009
Are stickers on car exteriors illegal in Dubai?

More specifically, I wanted to put the white stripe right from the front to the back on my car. Will I be asked to remove it during my car registration?

Rickydubai
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 13, 2009
Yes stickers on the car body are not allowed in dubai.

Unless, you speak good arabic to convince an officer, if you are stopped somewhere regarding the same.

Yes, you will be asked to remove it during your car registration..
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Nov 14, 2009
i thought only sticker with some pictures or letters, especially provocative ones. but stripes, really? how about some paint/airbrush jobs? or foiled?
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 14, 2009
Only considered if your vehicle has multi color mentioned in your mulkiya (registration card). Lets say Orange & Black. You can either have a orange body color with black strips or a black car with orange strips.

Either paint your hood black on a orange car .. or paint your hood orange on a black car .. and so on..

if you do not want to change your vehicles' color, then the only logical way to tackle it is to have stickers/paint jobs/strips ..or whatever in lighter or darker version of your car's color..

which could be logically justified ! tried & tested!
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Nov 14, 2009
Can I get it mentioned in my car mulkiya that it is a multi coloured car. I mean a red car with a white stripe down the middle?
Rickydubai
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 15, 2009
No.. you cant mention "strips", but only the colors.
ahamed
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto