Auto Repair

Topic locked
Auto Repair Mar 02, 2014
Hi guys,
I want to relate a good auto experience!!
I recently noticed that my brakes were causing my car to shake when I slowed down from high speeds. After some (quite extensive) research I was recommended to a garage off Manara Street called Kinetechnik. I booked and brought my car and was seen at the appointed time (which is a first for me in Dubai), they were really thorogh and even though they had to order in parts from a wholesaler they were delivered within an hour and the whole job was done asap. The owner is called Al, a Canadian guy who was really friendly and nice- I was given gasllons of T and an air-con room to wait in with some pleasant conversation thrown in! I'd definitely recommend this place. Prices were really good and it's easy to find.

KateOF
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Auto Repair Mar 16, 2014
Can you please share the location and website address. It would be nice to know what kind of repairs do they carry out and their price range as well.
carfan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Auto Repair Mar 17, 2014
This is just spam. This post has been seen on other forums!
DubaiAuto
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Auto Repair Sep 14, 2014
Is this how GT Auto promote their business? Spamming the entire board with their drivel? Surely word of mouth is better? Business must be bad if every other post in each thread is about themselves? Same goes for Car Clinic.....
DubaiAuto
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto