Audi RS6

Topic locked
Audi RS6 Sep 14, 2006
anyone have any comments on this car? I can pickup a 2004 model, 50K kms for 140K AED. Just wondering what the thoughts are. Thanks.

tdot
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 14, 2006
Are you for real?
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 14, 2006
erm, why's that? are you familiar with the car?
tdot
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 14, 2006
tdot wrote:erm, why's that? are you familiar with the car?

Dude, we're not talking about a Daihatsu here... The RS6 is an amazing car... I am just wondering why you're asking for advice! There's nothing to say about the car! It just rocks!
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 14, 2006
LOL! I know it rocks :) but just wanted to know if people thought I was overpaying for it...... also I wanted to get some advice on insurance in Dubai as I am fairly new
tdot
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2006
Funnily enough I just went through 2 weeks of comparing this against the merc's benchmark - E55 AMG.

If you can stretch the budget, go the E55, if not you will not regret the RS6 either. Just make sure you have done your research and are 'happy' with the serviceability of the car once you have the keys in your possession.

In terms of price, 140k is a fair deal considering the year, kms and 'appeal' of the car. If you're gonna ask for insurance advice you need to provide more details - age, driving experience and history, any advance driver training courses certs? (some insurers provide discounts to recognize this), etc, etc...
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2006
I would have thought Dhs140K was cheap, which would have made me put my guard up on this car. Every RS6 I have seen for sale are above the Dhs200K mark.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Audi RS6 May 06, 2010
The Audi RS6 is probably the most undermarketed sports sedan. It is an awesome machine. I personally have one which has done 52k kms, Red in color and just rocks. Its in practically brand new condition. I will part with it for 160k only. If you're interested, please mail me at sumodutt@gmail.com and we can set up a time. I'm situated at the Lakes, Emirates Hills in Dubai
sumodutt
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Audi RS6 May 07, 2010
Dutt dude you you do realise this thread is 4 years old ! And currently its a buyers market, cars are currently going for unheard of prices now. So unless your really need to sell it, don't.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto