Cleaning Service Needed

Topic locked
Cleaning Service needed Jan 29, 2012
Hi,
Is there any cleaning service available here. Like a Servant maid here in Dubai. I'm new here. so no idea.

akshayv
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Cleaning Service Needed May 14, 2012
Helo there, I am Tysha of Mangrove Cleaning Services and I would like to share with you our product and service called Steam Cleaning.

It is pertinent to understand that Steam Cleaning is the most natural form of cleaning and thus the ideal alternative to conventional Chemical based cleaning and is also a perfect partner for homemakers that care to protect environment and would prefer to use Green methods of cleaning in their households and very much accepted for cleaning healthcare centers and establishment with infants and children who needs supervision. It has been established that Steam Cleaning sanitizes surfaces as it kills molds, mildew, germs and a wide variety of bacteria such as Listeria, Salmonella Enteritis and Staphylococcus Aureus Methicillin-Resistant Strain (MRSA).

We Service Office Buildings, Residences (Villas or Apartments), Restaurants, Schools / Daycare Centers, Medical Facilities, Mass Transit, Fitness Centers, etc.

Protect your family, loved ones and business from harmful bacteria, have your homes and work place steam cleaned now. Call us at 04 3689942
Tysha
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Cleaning Service Needed Jun 14, 2012
Hello there, there is definitely a vacuum cleaner in the cleaning service we do. Please send me your number so that I can coordinate with you for your requirement, or you may also contact me at 043689941 or 043689942.

Thank you,

Tysha

--- Jun 26, 2012 ---

Hello there, I havent heard from you anymore from the last time we exchanged messages. Have you finally decided to get a cleaning service? Why don tyou try ours, you will never regret as we give the best service to our customers.

Cheers!

Tysha
Tysha
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Cleaning Service Needed Dec 16, 2012
Hi,

Yes we do provide Maid and Cleaning Services in Dubai...you can call us at +971-50-913 9563 for complete information.

Thanks,

Smart Home Cleaning Services, Dubai UAE.
smarthomecleaning
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Cleaning Service Needed Dec 21, 2012
Good to share about the services offered. Wise move.
jamesnixon487
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Cleaning Service Needed Dec 21, 2012
jamesnixon487 , Thanks..:)
smarthomecleaning
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Cleaning Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Cleaning Services in Dubai