Best Flower Shop With Delivery Across Dubai & Sharjah

Best flower shop with delivery across Dubai & Sharjah Nov 01, 2022
It has been a challenge for me to find a really nice flower shop with unique bouquets & arrangements, and delivery across Sharjah (coz I am living there) and Dubai (coz I am working there). Whenever there is a corporate event in my work or personal occasion, I always look for something special and out-of-the-box thing. And, of course, with a price worth the service.

Luckily, I found one flower shop, located in Sharjah, called Bella Rosa Flowers. The bouquets and arrangements there are really amazing! They have a wide variety of flowers and colors, and they are always fresh. In case you don't have much experience or ideas regarding flowers, they will help you to pick the best bouquets or arrangements as per your occasion. Now they launched a website for online orders: https://www.bellarosaflowers.ae/

Btw, you may find there beautiful and not expensive infinity never-fading roses under glass. That is a gift I always pick for my friends' birthdays.

They have a lot of other services like balloon stand arrangements, kosha decorations with both fresh or artificial flowers, wedding car decorations, gift wrapping, etc.

marzagh
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Services in Dubai