As A Soft Hear Pepoles Whos Have Family Please Read It

Topic locked
as a soft hear pepoles whos have family please read it May 08, 2015
salaam i have a request for help i am from pakistan but come to dubai on visit visa of month date of 28.i left behind my 57 year old tooo much ill father and ill 48 year old mother i am married i have two childs one son 2 year old and one daughter 4 month .my beautiful wife daily weep becose we never leave each other alone my name is ammad 27 year old.my family living in rent house i am tryin to find a good wich in i can send near 45 to 50 thousand permonth PKR to home but i dint have an degree i am designer of embroidrey work and computer rized machine opretor but what i say more .my father want mean to say his last desire before he die he want to see his own homw i have a smaal piece of land but dont have money to make i need near 15thousand AED .i reqest to you all if any one can help me please before my father die i want see him in my own home and i dont want to live in dubai i want to go back .to my childs my parents my wife i hope some one can under stand my feeling .this time i am living in dubai union deiara nakheel road in lootha building .my english is not to good my real language is urdu my number 0564516302

ammadd
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Accommodation WantedForum Rules

Return to Accommodation Wanted