LOOKING FOR (Users Who Are Looking For Place Post Here)

Topic locked
LOOKING FOR (Users who are looking for place post here) May 24, 2005
Users who are looking for place post here. Better if u put title as:-

"looking for a flat" - if you are looking for a flat in Dubai.
"looking for a villa" - if you are looking for a villa in Dubai.

Dont mix up and post multiple topics. 8)

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

need a place to stay Jun 27, 2005
thanks for the info

i will be moving to dubai next month and i have no idea where to look for a place, safety is my priority and also comfort, it doesnt matter whether i will be sharing a room, i really wouldnt mind it at all

thanks
kyle
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 03, 2005
im HERE :lol: :lol: :lol:
just arrive last nite and it was hot :evil: i thought it jusr rained, but whwn i got out of the airport i realized that it was actualy humidity.

i get this europcar service and he drop to the emirates residence when i got out i realized that i drop my phone in the taxi.
anyway he returned it after an hour :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i will be hunting for a house today,,, any suggestion where can i find one... :shock: cheap one :shock:
kyle
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 27, 2005
It depends on your expectations and also your budget
danial
Dubai Forum User

Jan 14, 2006
well kyle, where would u like to search a room, first decide that, i am also looking for shared one in Bur Dubai, i think that is tha best place to be lived over there, if u found anywhere else then let me know details so may be we can share if my budget allows me as well.
if u will share with more than one then it will be most reasonable in rent point of view, what is ur mind???

Good Luck!!!
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
rana79
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Looking for 2bhk Apartment close to JAFZA Feb 22, 2006
Hi everyone!

I am a newbie in this forum and was very happy to read how informative this website is for people who are moving to Dubai.

I am coming to Dubai on 27th Feb for 2 days and than will eventually move in by April once my visa formalities are done.

I was wondering if someone could guide me residential apartments close to Jebel Ali Free Zone, I can pay 50/60 AED per year.

Plssss guys need a reply soonest so tht when i am there next week i can look around the areas suggested by u.

Tks
Shivi
shivi
Dubai Forum Guest

Looking for a flat to rent or villa to share May 09, 2006
Hi All. I just moved to Dubai and i am looking for a place to stay. I work in Jumeriah so somewhere close or with access to work without using Sheikh Zayed Road would be ideal. My budget is 3000/- AED a month.

I'd appreciate all the help i can get.

Cheers.
Natotoo
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Urgent May 11, 2006
Hi All. I will move to Dubai next week on 18th may and i am looking for a place to stay. I work in Bardubai so i need a place in bardubai or somewhere close will work.I want to share an accommodation or a room My budget is 1000/- AED a month.
bungee
Dubai Forum Guest

looking for a flat May 16, 2006
I will be going to dubai on June 2006, as requested by the company i am looking for a place to stay for about 1 and a half year. any body can recommend. Thank in advance. :roll:
alexlee1703
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Accommodation in Dubai from July to December 2006 Jun 12, 2006
Hi !

I am 22 y.o. swiss man looking for any kind of accommodation in dubai from July to December 2006. I will work in city tower 2 on Sheikh Zayed Road.

My budget is 3500 Dhs. max, open to any offer

Contact me at theoxavi@students.hevs.ch
Thnx!!

Xavier
xaviertheodoloz
Dubai Forum Guest

Joinning forces? Jul 30, 2006
Hi
I am landing in Dubai Aug 2nd.
This is not my first time in Dubai.
I just lost the place I was supposed to share with someone.
I have seen several e-mails about looking for places.
Like anyone else, my budget is limited too as I am coming to find a job.

Let's see if we cannot join forces and get something.
Let know your interest.

Thanks
Chris
blue eyes
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Joinning forces? Aug 03, 2006
blue eyes wrote:Hi
I am landing in Dubai Aug 2nd.
This is not my first time in Dubai.
I just lost the place I was supposed to share with someone.
I have seen several e-mails about looking for places.
Like anyone else, my budget is limited too as I am coming to find a job.

Let's see if we cannot join forces and get something.
Let know your interest.

Thanks
Chris

Hi there
I'm looking for a flatmate to share in a studio app Bur Dubai (Oasis Court), fully Furnished, Wirless internet access, covered parking space
AED:1,700
let me know if ur interested
I'm from Egypt 22, work as account executive for a reseach firm, im easy goin, clean, neat and considerate
heres my cell number: 3670102

Cheers
Mohamed.taky
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 03, 2006
hi there im looking for a faltmate to share in a studio appt, in Bur Dubai-(Oasis Court) fully furnished, wireless internet access for westerners or lebanese
AED:1,700

i work as a account executive for a Market reseach Firm, pretty easy going, Clean, neat and considerate

If any is interested contact me at: 3670102

Cheers
Mohamed.taky
Dubai Forum Guest

I'm looking for accomodation!!!! Aug 27, 2006
Hi,

I'm coming out to Dubai on the 12th September to look for work and a place to live.

If anyone has a room to rent or would like to get together to share a property please get in touch.

Cheers

Longplayer
Longplayer
Dubai Expat Wannabe

room wanted badly Sep 09, 2006
Hi all, I will be arriving to Dubai this Thursday that is 14th, and I need to rent me a room for long term at least a year, contract is for 2 years

I am hoping to find a furnished room, internet, AC, parking(future car), maid once a week, washing machine or laundry close by, gym or close by gym, etc......

I will be working in the twin towers, so the closer the better

My prices are as follows studio between 28000 to 36000 dirham
And for a 1 bedroom flat 36000 to 40000 dirham
I am willing to pay more for the studio if it’s big enough
My mail is ridash@gmail.com
ridash
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: LOOKING FOR (Users who are looking for place post here) Sep 13, 2006
Hi guys my name is Ladan and im hoping to come to Dubai from mid dec 06 for approx one month to check out the scene etc.I would like to rent a room in a well presented apartment with cool hip professional expats.
Ideally i would like to be in the dubai marina or jumierah beach area.im willing to negotiate prices with you.
If you can help me out then touch base with me.Thanks looking forward.....
ladansoltani
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

looking for a room Oct 08, 2006
Non-smoker,
organised,
clean,
sociable,
bycicle-entusiast
and internet-dependent
Brazilian engineer is looking for a room to rent, prefferably close to Dubai Media City, like Greens, Al Barsha, etc.

If you have/rent a flat or villa, want to rent a room and share similar ideas, I would appreciate to meet you.

Cheers,

Luís
luis
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 12, 2006
Hiya, :lol:

I'm a 30yr old Engineer from the UK and will be living inDubai for at least 2 years. I arrived on the 30th September and need to find an apartment by the end of October. I'm looking for a 2 bed flat in Bur Dubai as I have a colleague coming out next week. Alternatively, i could always ditch my colleague and share with someone who has needs a flatmate. :wink: :lol: I would prefer somewhere with all the usual luxuries like a gym, private parking, swimming pool etc. Please emailme on deanviapree@hotmail.com if you know of anything appropiate.

Thanks 8)
Deanieman
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 23, 2006
We are a professional British couple looking for private accomodation in Dubai. Would consider a short term let of 3 months in the first instance. Budget is 6000DHS per month. Would prefer monthly payment or 4 cheques. Reasonably flexible as to location but prefer Marina, Emirates Hill, Umm Suqeim, Jumeirah. No flat/villa shares.

Please call 341 6570 or +447745 639884
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Oct 23, 2006
We are a professional British couple looking for private accomodation in Dubai. Would consider a short term let of 3 months in the first instance. Budget is 6000DHS per month. Would prefer monthly payment or 4 cheques. Reasonably flexible as to location but prefer Marina, Emirates Hill, Umm Suqeim, Jumeirah. No flat/villa shares (unless your never at home).

We are in Dubai now and can move right away.

Please call 341 6570 or +447745 639884

P.s will also consider an exchange for our lovely 2 bedroom flat in Bershire only 15 minutes away from Heathrow in Slough. However we only want property owners to contact us here not agencys.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Looking for Accommodation to Rent Oct 30, 2006
Hi. Female Scottish expat been in Dubai for 9months, looking for a two bed apartment to rent. Greens pref. but will also consider Barsha and Marina (if I can find anywhere that is affordable!).

My employers will be signing my lease and providing the rent cheque. Can pay in one cheque annually.

Unfurnished, but preferrably with kitchen appliances, and I would love an apartment with a balcony and an allocated private parking space.

Need to move in any time between now and end February 2007 (so, have 3 months to look!).

Budget is NO MORE than 115,000 dirhams per year.

Please let me know if you can help or know someone who can.

Thanks folks!
Sal3112
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Decent place sharing with female Dec 07, 2006
Hi,
I'm Muslim female from Singapore, hope to work in Dubai, inshaAllah. I look for decent, clean sharing accommodation. I can afford around AED 500. Executive/good ladies out there, please help. I can help to do routine clean up if I pay less for a great place, as I'm very domestic. I need couple of months notice before I turn up in Dubai. Once in Dubai I try to find job, inshaAllah.
femina
Dubai Forum Guest

Desperate in looking for apartment Dec 11, 2006
Dear Folks,

I'm a HK guy looking for accomodation for at least a year. My budget is 3,000 - 4,000 per month. Any suggestion? I'd like to live on the western side of the creek... to get rid of the terrible traffic. I don't mind to share. Please advise.
try0101
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking for Place Dec 30, 2006
Hello all,

I'm 24 year old American male who will be moving to Dubai mid-Jan. I am looking for a place, primarily in the Dubai Marina, the Greens, Meadows, or Springs. I would like to share a place with like-minded individuals, but dont mind a one bedroom either.

I am thinking of something in the range of 4000-5000 Dhm a month.

Many thanks...
MaD
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Deira - Looking for a flat for march onwards Jan 07, 2007
Will be moving to Dubai in March and will be looking for an apartment close-ish to my future office on Al Rigga Road.

can anyone suggest a good place to look for 1 b/r not too far from my office and preferably with good facilities i.e. pool etc. Looking at approx 50-55k possibly a touch more.

What are the nice areas in or close to Deira?

appreciate any advice
Thanks
Rosbif71
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Deira - Looking for a flat for march onwards Jan 07, 2007
Will be moving to Dubai in March and will be looking for an apartment close-ish to my future office on Al Rigga Road.

can anyone suggest a good place to look for 1 b/r not too far from my office and preferably with good facilities i.e. pool etc. Looking at approx 50-55k possibly a touch more.

What are the nice areas in or close to Deira?

appreciate any advice
Thanks

inselaffen@hotmail.co.uk
Rosbif71
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 07, 2007
Hi, I'm landing on Dubai on the 17th of January in order to find a job.
I'm looking for a room, my budget is limited so i can pay upto 1500AED per month.

If you have any good deal please PM and let me know.

Thanks
Greekman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Looking for a flat in dubai Jan 22, 2007
I'm looking for a 2 bedroom flat to move into in mid february (next month). our budget is 2000 dollars per month and we are looking to live in the areas of Sheik Zayed, Marina, or Greens.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
thanks
z
Zeinat
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 29, 2007
I will shift to Dubai.

So My flat in Sharjah will be free 2-Bed-room I pay right now 38.000AED for this.

If some one is intrested we can talk to the Landlord to take over the flat.

Lokation: near to Mega mall
fritz7110
Dubai Forum User

Looking to share in Greens/ Springs/ Marina/ nearby areas Feb 26, 2007
I'm a 25 year old female and I've just recently landed a job located in Emaar Business Park in The Greens, and am looking to rent a room/ share with a lady in The Greens preferably, or in nearby compounds/ areas like Springs/ Meadows/ Barsha/ Marina etc.

I'm courteous, mind my own business, unprejudiced, clean up after myself and fun, and am looking for someone who's similar! I can move in immediately.

If you think you've got something for me, please let me know! Thanks.

E
ebsy
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Accommodation WantedForum Rules

Return to Accommodation Wanted