The Rent Issue Finaly Discusses

Topic locked
the rent issue finaly discusses Mar 04, 2005
there is a serious need to discuss the rent issue in dubai for all those who care. but since no one person has all the knowledge to make something compreshensive enough to be used as a refrence, we have to put our heads together.

so here is the suggestion.

everyone in the uae plz answer the following questions.

where do you live and how much is rent there?
if you have checked out places before that how much was the cost?

talk about cheap areas and good areas and how the price differs

im going to collect all this info and make a sticky out of it.

good luck.

FAKESPIKE

Mar 04, 2005
Right, seeing as i have researched this to some degree, here we go:

Midif:
Currently live in a shared villa with 1 other person: Rent for me is dhs.30,000 per year. The rent on the Villa, which is 3 bedroomed, 3.5 bathrooms and shares a pool with 5 other villas is dhs.65,000 per year.

Researched:
Bur Dubai - 1 bedroomed flats with 1.5 bathrooms, balcony, pool on roof and undercover parking = dhs.55,000 per year (unfurnished)
Al Rashidiya - saw a 2 bed villa advertised for dhs.40,000 per year which sounded pretty nice.

There are a load more but I never really checked them out.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 05, 2005
thank you yorky for your contribution you have always been the first to come to the aid. the infor was in fact something i really wanted to know as mirdif is a area of interest to me and plz if you know of a villa out there for about 30,000 somethign nice im interested in renting it out. anyways i will be hitting that are this weekend.
FAKESPIKE

Mar 06, 2005
You will be struggling for a villa for 30K per year. Most 3 bed go for around 65-70 and upwards!

But if you thinking of sharing, then it's not a problem for that price, like I am doing.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai