Suggestion For Accommodation - Family Of 3

Topic locked
Suggestion for accommodation - family of 3 Nov 29, 2006
Hello all,

I'll be moving to Dubai somewhere in February/March 2007. My office will be located at Sheikh Zayed Road.

With a budget of around AED4,500, which area am I able to rent (1 bedroom flat....2 bedroom better)? My kid is only 3 years old. It will be good if I could find a place where its near to supermarkets & pre-school.

Hope that I can get good feedbacks/suggestions and thanks in advance.

beaujarle
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 29, 2006
I believe that your budget is low if you want something near to your work location, which part of SZR will you be located?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 29, 2006
sage & onion wrote:I believe that your budget is low if you want something near to your work location, which part of SZR will you be located?

The Fairmont Dubai...I don't mind to travel a bit if I can have a decent area for my family to live in, with close proximity to the basics that I mentioned earlier.
beaujarle
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 30, 2006
Firstly, search this Forum, this/similar question has been asked many times.

Dhs4500/month = Dhs54,000 per year. I think you may struggle to get something along SZR other than a broom cupboard.

Karama may hold some hope for you though.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 30, 2006
Thanks Yorky & Sage for the feedback.

What's the travelling time like for me to get to SZR from Karama during peak hours? As I've mentioned, don't mind to travel quite a bit as long as have a decent place to live in.

p/s
This wouls also help me to re-negotiate with my employer on my housing allowance/pay package.
beaujarle
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai