Hot Offer!!!!1 Bedroom To Rent In Dubai Silicon Oasis

Topic locked
hot offer!!!!1 bedroom to rent in dubai silicon oasis Apr 20, 2009
1 bedroom up for rent in dubai silicon oasis
beautfiul calm area away from the dubai traffic and busy life!

facilities include:

ROOF TOP SWIMMING POOL
SAUNA, JACCUZZI
SEPERATE GYMS FOR MEN AND WOMEN
24 HR SECURITY
SPINNEYS 10 MINUTE WALK AWAY
HUGE BALCONY OVERLOOKING EMIRATES VILLAS AND
BEAUTIFUL LANDCSAPE

60k per year/ 2 cheques (negotiable)

0507012186 [/b]

maryam786
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 21, 2009
Nope, new rules state monthly payments!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 21, 2009
what do u mean?....its upto me how many cheques i ask for!
maryam786
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 21, 2009
You can post your property in www.alineah.com
Alineah
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 21, 2009
No, it's not! There are laws, rules and regulations looked after by RERA and the rent committee.

And that kind of snotty attitude from some who wants to be a landlord will get you no-where.

The days where people could damand ridiculous payments upfront are long gone!

Don't you realise there's a credit crunch going on? Be reasonable, sensible or have no-one. Peopl can't afford to pay upfront like that.

Monthly payments are the norm the world over, it should be the same here.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 24, 2009
theres no rule which states monthly payments as compulsary...Landlords suffer from credit crunch aswell dey hav a life aswell not only tenants!!!! so plz if you aint interested in my add den kindly sod off...oh n dont run ur mouth ova internet its veryy childish and shows insecuirty ayte!
dnt msg bk u aint worth my time!!!
maryam786
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 24, 2009
ahan!!!................
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 24, 2009
erm the latest advisory is that monthly payments should be accepted. Even 4 - 6 cheques is more reasonable. And no I won't this is a help forum and people need to be made aware of what is and isn't acceptable. Your terms are not, it's as simple as that.

You replies are childish and ridiculous. I can imagine the nightmare people would have dealing with you with an attitude like that.

I can just imagine what is written in your rental contract, if you can even manage to write one in proper English/arabic!

Judging by the way to conduct yourself here, I'd say not.

FYI, many of us also own and rent property ourseles so are well aware of what is and is not acceptable.

If you can't take advice, then you can kindly 'sod off' and advertise somewhere else.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 04, 2009
Edited - MOD
Alex2001
Dubai Forum User

May 04, 2009
It is not BS, it is unreasonable for people to try to demand such things in the current climate, or ever for that matter! Wake up and work the way the rest of the world does.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 05, 2009
Edited - MOD
Alex2001
Dubai Forum User

May 05, 2009
I didn't say there was! I said it was a recommendation from the rental committe and many places are now doing it.

RERA are pushing to have monthly payments implemented s standard. Clearly you don't read property news, or you would know this!

4-6 cheques is the norm these days.

1 payment up front is just daft.

As I have said before, this forum is also used to educate people, like youself, who may not know any better.

There is always room for negotiation.

I can only assume you're the other half other the original poster, by your aggressive behaviour and colourful language - hmmm not doing yourself any favours really are you?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 05, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Nope, new rules state monthly payments!

You were saying.
Alex2001
Dubai Forum User

May 05, 2009
:sleepy2: I'm allowed to rephrase what I wrote. And I said, RERA and the rental committee are looking to bring it in.

You're attitude clearly indicates that you are unaware of current market trends and what is and is not acceptable.

With so many properties lying empty and people leaving all the time, people have alot of choice. By being so stubborn and inflexible, you cut down your chances of finding decent tenants to rent.

But hey, what do I know!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 05, 2009
Chocoholic wrote::sleepy2: I'm allowed to rephrase what I wrote. And I said, RERA and the rental committee are looking to bring it in.

!

:lol: Lol you're hysterical.What a major climbdown.
You said there are new rules for monthly cheques.Its clearly on your post but like an idiot you are backtracking bigtime and claiming you didnt say it when clearly you did.
Whatever point you have ,whatever argumnet you have,you have no right to mess up someones ad with your lying bullshit.
You've made yourself look like the twat you are.
As for 'cutting down' the chance to rent,let the landlord worry about that.Concern yourself with your own business and stop sticking your nose where its not wanted.
Alex2001
Dubai Forum User

May 05, 2009
It's information and fact about the current market trend. You can like it or not. And actually there has been much speculation whether these rules have been passed but just not enforced.

I'm not backtracking at all. Simple fact is, 1 payment upfront is unreasonable, most people won't do it and the regulators are going against it now too.

It's been reported in both Gulf News and Business 24/7.

If you're too dumb to understand that - which clearly you are, then that's your problem quite frankly.

Once again, this is a help forum. Awareness is a good thing.

I think you've pretty much it obvious you have little understanding of the current market and what is and is not acceptable. There's alot of choice out there at the moment, and people whoa ren't willing to be flexible, will find themselves waiting along time.

End of discussion.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 05, 2009
Stop backtracking its embarrasing.
As for not being flexible,let the landlord worry about that.If they are too stubborn and cant rent their unit,its their problem not yours so butt out
and stop making yourself look the idiot.
Alex2001
Dubai Forum User

May 23, 2009
Edited - MOD
maryam786
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 23, 2009
Edited - MOD
maryam786
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 23, 2009
Alex2001 wrote:Stop backtracking its embarrasing.
As for not being flexible,let the landlord worry about that.If they are too stubborn and cant rent their unit,its their problem not yours so butt out
and stop making yourself look the idiot.

well said.... landlords need to learn the market has changed and will continue to do so...I should know, I am one and my stubborn stance from last year simply does not work this year... we move with the times!
Tatlar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

May 25, 2009
Funny...

Choco clearly indicated that there is a law regarding monthly payments, but she is backing now.
It happens... and you could have simply said that it was a mistake on your side ;)

I work for a huge real estate company ....and the normal procedure is to accept 4 chqs.

Choco, you are not wrong with your other statement and opinions ;)
khiladi0007
Dubai Forum Guest

May 25, 2009
Oh boohoo, people are allowed to make mistakes once in a while. Fact is they have been talkign about this stuff for ages.

I don't trust any of you property agents as far as I could throw you.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 26, 2009
what about marc? :)
marcDXB123
Dubai Forum User

Jun 18, 2009
You know sometimes I wonder how many users come onto the forum and get into a troll-fight, then sign up as another user to back up their own comments.
Most of the spammers, scammers, and trolls on DF are backed up by users with 3-15 posts.
Much to think about there....
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai