Accommodation

Topic locked
  • Reply
accommodation Jun 28, 2005
hello i am a student from the uk coming to dubai in october. i will be working in a hospital in dubai for two months. unfortunately the hospital i will be working for will be unable to provide any accommodation. I am looking for a reasonably priced room ( 1500-2300 dhs/month) .

mazhar
Dubai Forum Guest
Posts: 2

  • Reply
Re: accommodation Jun 29, 2005
mazhar wrote:hello i am a student from the uk coming to dubai in october. i will be working in a hospital in dubai for two months. unfortunately the hospital i will be working for will be unable to provide any accommodation. I am looking for a reasonably priced room ( 1500-2300 dhs/month) .


go to www.gulf-news.com and look for families letting rooms :)
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict
Posts: 304
Location: Dubai

  • Reply
Re: accommodation Jun 29, 2005
BobbieMasoner wrote:
mazhar wrote:hello i am a student from the uk coming to dubai in october. i will be working in a hospital in dubai for two months. unfortunately the hospital i will be working for will be unable to provide any accommodation. I am looking for a reasonably priced room ( 1500-2300 dhs/month) .


go to www.gulf-news.com and look for families letting rooms :)

hey bobbie do u know anything otehr than gulf news? jobs = gulf news, accomodation -= gulf news, matrimonal stuffs =gulf news. you betta post your pic in gulf news as a model advertising gulf news. :D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot
Posts: 3723
Location: On Mother Earth with love

  • Reply
Re: accommodation Jun 29, 2005
sniper420 wrote:
BobbieMasoner wrote:
mazhar wrote:hello i am a student from the uk coming to dubai in october. i will be working in a hospital in dubai for two months. unfortunately the hospital i will be working for will be unable to provide any accommodation. I am looking for a reasonably priced room ( 1500-2300 dhs/month) .


go to www.gulf-news.com and look for families letting rooms :)

hey bobbie do u know anything otehr than gulf news? jobs = gulf news, accomodation -= gulf news, matrimonal stuffs =gulf news. you betta post your pic in gulf news as a model advertising gulf news. :D


well I just find them helpful :roll:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict
Posts: 304
Location: Dubai

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai