Accommodation For 5 Weeks...

Topic locked
Accommodation for 5 weeks... May 21, 2006
Hi,

Could any of you please help us with some suggestions.

We negotiated a flat with somebody for our stay in Dubai Marina, however today, only days before our travel, he's told us that the flat was no longer available... What a shock!!

Could you please tell us where is the best way to place an advert for this purpose. We would be happy with a double ensuite room in the end... Where can we look? Found dubizzle.com. Any others that you may like to suggest?

We are both very apprehensive because it's only days before we have to find something else.

Thanks guys.

Munchkin
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Accommodation for 5 weeks... May 21, 2006
Munchkin wrote:Hi,

Could any of you please help us with some suggestions.

We negotiated a flat with somebody for our stay in Dubai Marina, however today, only days before our travel, he's told us that the flat was no longer available... What a shock!!

Could you please tell us where is the best way to place an advert for this purpose. We would be happy with a double ensuite room in the end... Where can we look? Found dubizzle.com. Any others that you may like to suggest?

We are both very apprehensive because it's only days before we have to find something else.

Thanks guys.

its sad..............but we have some great people here .....

wait , daddy is known as Donlad trump of Dubai forum .................He can help you to sort out the things..........wait .......i am sending him e-mail ..................
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 22, 2006
Hi, I work for a real esate firm - we normally don't do short term but we can work out something - I have sent a PM to you.
audreygaur
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai