For Money, Power Or Karma

Topic locked
For Money, Power or Karma Sep 20, 2006
What do you ppl work for. (only for those who are working)
1.Sometimes in life we may think that money rules everything. yet when in grief even with money, we feel that its not money thats all worth in life.

2.I believe that money comes with Power and the power not just as a false prestige, but to make decisions that drive a workforce an organization and that which makes you an icon, and to keep in mind always that with great power comes greated responsibilities.

3.Some believe in Karma, they work for the fact that its in the destiny.

4.Some other work to attain power and make money to make philanthropic contributions to the society at a later stage.

These are motivational factors.

The important question is which one drives you. and y?

If there's someone who work with 4 in mind, please explain to me ,how can someone b a bowelless business man with an ideology of serving poor right from the beginning.

Thanks

St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 20, 2006
i love money ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 20, 2006
I work mainly because I enjoy what I do, of course I also get paid for doing it, which is a necessary part of life.

If I stop enjoying my work I will most certainly quit.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 20, 2006
i work to get experience

coz over here in uae for some lame reason they need ppl with 5 to 6 years experience for any crappy job.
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 21, 2006
Money, Power...or Karama?

"Copy watch, copy handbag, copy DVD?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 21, 2006
I work hard because if I stopped moving forward I would die on the inside - I need to have a dream to chase and when I get there I move onto the next dream. Im never happy unless Im chasing a dream. Fortunately I have never gotten stuck yet.
boomtown
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 21, 2006
When ever one has the chance to fear death, one realises there's much more to life than power and money. Money has never been my motivator, but it has always been a demotivator.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat