Tottenham Hotspur FC

Topic locked
Tottenham Hotspur FC Sep 17, 2006
Any Spurs fans out there. Havent met any since ive come to Dubai. Everyone seems to be a Man U , Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea "fan".

rupsmith
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 17, 2006
then let me change that trend..

JUVENTUS 4 life ... weather it be in SERIE A OR B OR C it dont matter im black an white .convict.
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Shame about Juve Sep 17, 2006
Tough luck about this season. Looks like David Trezeguet wants out. Shame that the players have to sufer because of some shady corporate dudes.
rupsmith
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 17, 2006
yea well it is a shame that the players have to suffer thats true..
but do you really think they bribed anyone i mean even if those corporate dudes had that much influence as they say they did .. i dont think they would ever be caught..
to me its just a campaign to bring juventus down .. cause the italian leauge was gettin boring .. ( meanin juve kept on winning )
an when a leauge gets borin like that .. then revenues tv rights all those deals come down .. less money gets into the game .. so they had to take juve down for that reason ... cause if it was real then lazio milan an fiorentina would have been in serie b too..

just like formula one .. ferrari was jst destroyin everyone an ppl stopped watchin formula one cause it was jst so predictable .. then all of a sudden out of no where u see renault comin up an takin it all .. an ferrari going down like that how can that happen .. it all about revenues ..

but its all good juve gonna be back next year ...
trezquet can leave so can camoranesi..they old anyways.

plus this can be a great re building process for juve to be able to form a team for the next 10 years ..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Sep 17, 2006
Well cant say if they did for sure. But it looks like there was enough evidence to know that they did attempt something and that was good enough for the Italian FA to convict them.

With regards to the Italian game I have to say the standards have declined considerably over the last 5-10 years. Even though Italy won the cup, there are very few young talents in Serie A (Cassano was really good but he seems to have an attitude problem). With due respect to Juve, Arsenal embaressed them home and away last season - I remember thinking If these guys are the best in Serie A, the Italian game is in trouble.

If they rebuilding they have to do it pronto!!!

Until they do watch Tottenham!!
rupsmith
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 17, 2006
haha yea ill watchem

but when it comes to the premiership i gotta have to choose chelski... cause of that italian flavour they got in em...
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat