Looking For.......

Topic locked
Looking for....... Sep 10, 2006
Hey..

I am looking for a lady in dubai to slap me....and I am not finding....anybody can help me :S:S:S:

slap
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 10, 2006
Get lost - troll!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 10, 2006
I'm not a lady but I'd love to slap you.

However, I'm not into physical contact, so would you mind if I used my Ricky Ponting Special Kookaburra cricket bat?
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 10, 2006
another sick people.... living a pathetic life....
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 10, 2006
weary_heart wrote:another sick people.... living a pathetic life....

grmmatically speaking...it is "another sick person" not "another sick people"....

and why all the hostility...take it easy folks
slap
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 10, 2006
I'm dellighted to see someone as brave as u.. we can organize people..if u want only ladies to slap ..thats also not an issue.. we have lots of our friends who just want to let off their frustration. but we'll select the place (nearer to any dump yard ) and date .. what say ladies.. i think arniegang should take charge in this one.. so that eveyone can beat the s#1T outta this guy before we burry him..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 10, 2006
Whoa! You come in here with that type of message.... Your getting less of what you deserve @ssh0Le ! :evil:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 10, 2006
lol...yeah....make sure to get the ladies only....

and who mentioned anything about bbeating the crap out of me and burying me....all what I asked for is some sweet slaps :)
slap
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 10, 2006
zam wrote:Whoa! You come in here with that type of message.... Your getting less of what you deserve @ssh0Le ! :evil:

Zam...mind ur language sweety,.....u dont want me to get all angry at u now do u ...
slap
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 10, 2006
Calm down people, slap how about changing your request I guess people getting offended by it. As far iam concerned if it is not directed at me, it does not offend me plus it is free world everyone is entitled to their own opinion, like wise iam entitled to not be insulted.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 10, 2006
sara......ur the best ..

btw, I like ur signature phrase....truly inspiring
slap
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 10, 2006
Sara..i think u r misleading him.. he's trying to find the slapper in u..??
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 10, 2006
St.Lucifer wrote:Sara..i think u r misleading him.. he's trying to find the slapper in u..??

lol the slapper in me ? have you seen that side? do not worry about me. i can take care of myself :wink:
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 10, 2006
naaa.....sara is too sweet to slap....

and also....I tried the british slaps before.....was not really impressed
slap
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 10, 2006
In case you didn't notice moron, this is a Dubai based forum, the things you are requesting are unacceptable in the UAE and therefore not welcome on a public forum. This is not a dating, nor an S&M site. Please go somewhere else before you get us shut down!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 10, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:In case you didn't notice moron, this is a Dubai based forum, the things you are requesting are unacceptable in the UAE and therefore not welcome on a public forum. This is not a dating, nor an S&M site. Please go somewhere else before you get us shut down!

again with the bad language and the swearing........when will this end
slap
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 10, 2006
Excuse me! But there was no bad language in my post at all. You are clearly in the wrong place for what you are after. Do not post such things here.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 10, 2006
I dont recall calling u a moron
slap
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Looking for....... Sep 10, 2006
slap wrote:Hey..

I am looking for a lady in dubai to slap me....and I am not finding....anybody can help me :S:S:S:

Another gigolo in the making.
girl_glen
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 10, 2006
Well clearly it's beyond your understanding that things like that are unacceptable in this country, and that obviously you should not post such things here.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Looking for....... Sep 10, 2006
girl_glen wrote:
Another gigolo in the making.

yeah maybe.......but whats a gigolo
slap
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 10, 2006
what is with name calling?? can someone just think for a second that this new member does not know the rules?? so, gentle reminder will be nice!!! if he does it again then you can attack him!!!
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 10, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Well clearly it's beyond your understanding that things like that are unacceptable in this country, and that obviously you should not post such things here.

chill choco....are u always this serious !
slap
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 10, 2006
Someone needs to teach those p e r v e r t s a lesson or else they will do it again and again :!:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 10, 2006
sara....ur the only one who understands me
slap
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 10, 2006
hahaha i like this dude's idea.... look at the postings.. n u can b proud slap.. that u are already getting mild slaps from ladies.. coz i think apart frm me n ian .. all the posts are from ladies..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 10, 2006
No sara is just encouraging you and as a regular member of this forum should know better.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 10, 2006
be fair to be treated fairly, you all attacked someone with one post and no one said about the rules, he could be a moron, or just think it is funny, whatever it is, at least someone should explain their attacks before calling names and attacking someone. I have been to many forums and there is worse request than this one?? Ok it is Dubai forum but how is someone will know is different?? I have seen Arab chat with worse content than X-rated movies!!! Give the guy a break!!!

slap

this is not dating site and any request as such will be treated with such attacks. welcome to DF and i hope you like it here
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 10, 2006
choco.....dont worry....if they close this forum because of me, I assure u that I will submit myself to the authorities and let justice do its thing....I will plead guilty and confess that all u folks are innocent and that this forum should be re opened...

and lucifer...what can I say...the gals love to slap....they are so lovely with thier short temper !
slap
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 10, 2006
has BJ 69 come back??
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat