Any Job Opportunity For An Experienced Bank Officer In Dubai

Topic locked
Any job opportunity for an experienced bank officer in dubai Aug 22, 2006
Hi,

I am Eric Abella. I am 27 years old and currently residing in the Philippines. I will be going to Dubai this coming Oct 15 on a 2 months visit visa and would want to try my luck there. Are there a lot of job vacancies in banks there? Do they prefer to hire locals rather than foreigners? Can anyone suggest how to go about applying? How much is the average pay of bankers there? I have been working for an international bank here in the Philippines for the past 6 years and has been posted in different departments in the bank. I hope i can get an employer who can sponsor my employment visa before my visit visa expires.

thank you very much in advance..

good day,

Eric

lfabella
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Post your CV on Job Portal Aug 25, 2006
Hello

My best suggestion is to post your CV in one of the popular job

portals, this would increase the visibility as well as help the

recruiters contact you directly.

NaukriGulf.com is one of the good sites I have come across for

searching Jobs in Middle East.

All the best for your Job

Regards
Praveen
kpraveenkumars
Dubai Forum User

Aug 26, 2006
Thanks for the advise. I have already posted my CV as suggested. I just hope they will reply. thanks for replying to my post.
lfabella
Dubai Expat Wannabe

to: eric abella Sep 10, 2006
kbayan,

if you really want to work here, you should send your resume from here. most of the time, when you fax/email a resume, the employer calls you outright and asks you to come for an interview either that afternoon or the following morning. you have to have an etisalat sim card first. very rare that they hire you direct from Pinas although it happens but rarely.

My advice:
have several xerox copies of ur visa and passport ready before you come here.
on your ist day bring a xerox of your passport and your visa and buy a simcard and buy an etisalat sim card.
edit your resume with your new number and have it printed with your pic,
buy the latest issue of gulf news,
fax and send and... wait for a call

oki...good luck... i just hope you have been briefed on life out here. just send me a message if you need to ask anything...
rundezvous
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted