CAN ANYONE HELP ME????

Topic locked
CAN ANYONE HELP ME???? Jul 06, 2006
:idea:

hello!!! i just signed up here today.. i am currently looking for a job in Dubai.can anybody help me on ways how would i reach these different prospective employers in Dubai?

I am a degree holder of Business Administration,from the Philippines, in an ENTRY CAREER LEVEL.. and my experiences were mostly from retail corporation, contractual. TELEPHONE OPERATOR / OFFICE CLERK / RECEPTIONIST..I'm 23.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated..Thank you in advance!!! :D

COLE
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 06, 2006
Do a search on the forums and you will find alot of old posts about this with lists of recruitment companies etc. Check the classfieds on www.gulfnews.com employment section.

Otherwise search the net for names of companies in your field and either call or email their HR departments and see what availability they have.

Best of luck!!
ajb
Dubai chat master

Re: CAN ANYONE HELP ME???? Jul 07, 2006
COLE wrote::idea:

hello!!! i just signed up here today.. i am currently looking for a job in Dubai.can anybody help me on ways how would i reach these different prospective employers in Dubai?

I am a degree holder of Business Administration,from the Philippines, in an ENTRY CAREER LEVEL.. and my experiences were mostly from retail corporation, contractual. TELEPHONE OPERATOR / OFFICE CLERK / RECEPTIONIST..I'm 23.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated..Thank you in advance!!! :D

What is your current status right now?? are you on a visit visa? I can suggest few things for you. PM me

GI
Geraldine
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 13, 2006
no one can suggest u anything, it will be better if u will buy one gulf news paper and apply for all jobs specially listed in appointments, hope u will get soon.

wish u best of lcuk!!!
rana79
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted