Car Hire And Leasing

Topic locked
Car Hire and Leasing Nov 03, 2014
Bigdaddy Car Rentals, JLT .British owned and managed company located in jumeirah lakes towers. Brand new fleets, cheaper prices and best after sales support. Call our office on 04-4273255 for more information’s.

Our services give the customers easy documentation and hassle free policies to make your journey as comfortable as possible. We concentrate on understanding the customer needs and their budget with a difference which combines personal care and professional service of international standards.

• Vehicle Rentals
• Short and long Term Leasing
• Chauffeur Services
• Limousines
• Passenger Transport
• Airport and hotel transfers
• Staff and Labor transport
• City tours and desert drives

With an ever growing and expanding fleet of vehicles from economical to high end luxury vehicles, 4x4’s, SUV’s and sports cars. We can provide you cars with or without a driver on daily basis or up to a 3 years long term lease

• Free Roadside Assistance.
Free roadside assistance will be provided in case of accidents or technical breakdowns.

• Complementary Comprehensive insurance.
Free complimentary insurance with every rental, CDW will be provided upon demand.

• Choose your Chauffeur.
Choose your chauffeur on daily or long term basis.

• Free Deliveries and Pickups.
Delivered or collected from all destinations in the emirates.

• No Hidden Costs.
There are no hidden costs or administration charges other than what will be mentioned

• Lowest Prices Guaranteed.
Best and lowest prices in all rentals guaranteed.

CALL US ON 04-4273255 / 052-6445026 / 052-6445028 for more info

bigdaddycarsae
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Car Hire And Leasing Feb 10, 2015
Can you tell me hire rate i am looking forward to it?
LukeRonchi
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Car Hire And Leasing Aug 31, 2015
Hi,
I am also looking for this car rental service, thanks for posting this information now it get easier to contact you directly for this service.
khanrashid441
Dubai Forums Member

posting in To Let in DubaiForum Rules

Return to To Let in Dubai