SEEKING JOB AS HR ASSISTANT

Topic locked
SEEKING JOB AS HR ASSISTANT Nov 11, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,

It is with great interest that I am forwarding my Resume for your kind consideration.My record of academic achievements , demonstrates attributes that make me a valuable employee.

My Resume is enclosed to provide you with details of my skills and accomplishments,but I am certain that a personal interview would more fully reveal my desire and ability to contribute to your organization.

Thank you for your time and awaiting your favorable reply at the earliest .

Sincerely,

Mohamed Fawaz
Mob:971552509923

FAWAZCOOL
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: SEEKING JOB AS HR ASSISTANT Nov 12, 2014
where you have applied? Are posting blindly?
singhabhishek251
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: SEEKING JOB AS HR ASSISTANT Nov 12, 2014
where should i apply
FAWAZCOOL
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: SEEKING JOB AS HR ASSISTANT Nov 17, 2014
Respected Sir/Madam,

Every organization aspires for the competent self-motivated, ambitious and capable employees.

I am one of the capable candidates who can bring all of these qualities to your organization. I have done my BBM, Finance . I have served almost 5 years in the accountancy and finance departments. It would be a great opportunity to me that I would be working with such company in the market for the post suits as per my details in enclosed C.V.

I feel confident that my education and professional experiences have provided me the skills require for being successful in the competitive business environment as I am very productive, competitive, and passionate about people and technology. In addition, I am well focused, target driven, organized and enthusiastic to join your organization.

I would be very thankful to you if you give me an opportunity to work for your organization.
I am currently in Dubai on a visit visa till Dec 5th and I'm available for interviews.

Regards,
syed ameer
mesyedameer
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted