Change The Colour Of Your Eyes With A Laser

Topic locked
Change the colour of your eyes with a laser Sep 22, 2013
We can now change your eye colour with lasers - Do you have brown eyes? Do you wish you could have bright blue eyes instead? Well, now you can, thanks to a novel laser therapy developed by a cosmetic surgeon. In a 20 second procedure, the eye is blasted with a laser targeting the iris and stopping the pigment cells from producing their brown colouring. Underneath the brown pigment is a natural blue colour, which is revealed once all the pigment has been neutralised, which takes around two weeks of treatments. The procedure is currently undergoing a larger pilot, having successfully completed clinical trials, and should be available for general consumers within the next year or so. It should cost in the region of $5,000.

Is there this laser operation in Dubai?

I want to change the color of my eyes, but I have fear!
Any experience?

Thanks in advance!

MariamSe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Change The Colour Of Your Eyes With A Laser Feb 07, 2014
It's interesting! I had my eyes operated with laser 3 years ago. But I just improved my bad sight. And I hear for the first time that new technology can even change the color of your eyes.
I just found one USA clinic that offers such service and it costs definitely 5000 $

But it is quite a new technology. Do you think it's safe for your health?
raintear
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Change The Colour Of Your Eyes With A Laser Feb 14, 2014
Its not Danger for eyes.? Any long time effect.?
burtcis
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Change The Colour Of Your Eyes With A Laser Feb 16, 2014
Look what this American clinic writes about safety : The Strōma procedure has only undergone limited study in humans, and no adverse events have been reported to date. Before the procedure can be declared safe, however, it will have to undergo extensive additional testing and satisfy the requirements of multiple regulatory bodies. In our next study phase, we plan to treat about 20 patients in our initial pilot clinical study. Following the successful completion of that pilot study, we will treat about 100 patients in multiple countries and follow them for a predetermined length of time. We will not release the Strōma laser unless and until we and the governing regulatory bodies are satisfied that the procedure is safe and effective.
About permanence of the procedure:
We do not believe that the pigment cells will regenerate after treatment, and thus far, nothing in our pre-clinical or clinical studies has suggested otherwise.
raintear
Dubai forums Addict

undefined Sep 24, 2014
MariamSe , is there any good hospital that can change my eye color in Dubai ??? Please do tell me. My Email hot.am333@gmail.com
Manaliqbal
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 12, 2015
MariamSe ,i'm interested do it but just today i'm in dubai please call me 056-1048442 or email: arman2rasouli@gmail.com

MariamSe ,
Arman2us
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai