What Will The Next Season Bring?

Topic locked
What will the next season bring? May 05, 2013
While watching Ajax-Willem II (if Ajax wins it becomes national champion), it is time to look backwards and forwards. Backwards, Ajax had a reasonable season, although it didnot survive the first round of the Champions League. The Hague stays in the league, but thats about it. Football-wise I can look back at a successful season, having attended an Ajax Champions League game and my first English game. After watching the previous The Hague game (which was very very bad), I decided to apply for an Ajax season card. As a side note, watching The Hague is as expensive as a Champion League game of Ajax. It is a good way of alienating the fans.
I expect a lot from Ajax. Ajax is back at doing what it is good at, educating young talents and playing 4-3-3. The best (or only?) way to beat the big money is do to what you are good at. Back to basics! It is time to unleash the beast.
But the season is not over yet, FA cup (Cituh!), Champ. League final (Germans conquered Europe and finish it in London) and European Championship under 21 in Israel. Still some games to enjoy.
What do you expect from the next season?

Goaaaaaaal Ajax!!!

FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: What Will The Next Season Bring? Aug 20, 2013
FlyingDutchman ,

I like the former legend, that is Cruiff! U know him??
sspipe
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: What Will The Next Season Bring? Sep 01, 2013
Bale is the new sensational in Real Madrid!
MariamSe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Sports ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Sports Forum